• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    & that is what I don't understand. The door busters (high end items) were not really all that much of a sale?
    :dunno:

10/22 ruger for $229 when wally worl has it for $199 every day?
    LCP Ruger .380 for $330.

In any case tomorrow the 1st 100 people will get a FREE range bag. Doors open at 10AM. Good luck for any that go. Me I'll pass.

Should of put your order in with the PINKfather. I would have only spray painted your boxes PINK. :D

There were a couple of guys that had no jackets this morning and were freezing in line. :rolleyes:

Like I said it wasn't much of a sale. The dehydrator for $99 instead of $199 was the only REAL deal I saw this morning. I already have enough .22 ammo to last me a while...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Proposed highway?
    The new limited access Tollroad that will connect I-65 in Indiana with I-57 in Illinois. Its supposed to go across Lake County just south of Cedar Lake and just north of Lowell.

You will be north of that road.

The proposed roadway is now the new dividing line between northern gangsta's and toofless southern hillbillies.

Oh yea, and on Wed can you break a hundo for me? I'm not gonna buy anything though.
    Sorry, if you don't buy anything then you have to ask us to break a $200 bill. Why not just come in with a $100 bill and ask to buy a single Tic Tac?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    "you people" can debate all you want. The only thing "we people" in the new south want is an occasional buzz from Starbucks, for that we are willing to brave the occasional drive to the barren lands of the north.

Oh guess u have not hear about the new tax for you south of the "new 30" to help pay for the new highway hu? :D

You know if LAKE county could find a way to tax those in SOUTHERN lake county they would in a heartbeat. :n00b:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi I can not get this file to open what am I doing wrong. http://www.bravehardt.com/Jedi/AMP/files/NWI.3R
    It saids that window does not recognize this file type

You need to do the software installation as shown in post #1 here.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...aofeng_uv_3r_mark_ii_dual_band_ham_radio.html

Then from within the software (you just installed) you do FILE -> OPEN.
    As rigth now Windows has no clue what file that is since it does not have the software to "run/open" that file.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    no..........;) am in a county woods far far away .........we don't worry about taxes just ewoke's and the racoon partys...........:D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh don't worry I'll make sure the tax man comes knocking on your woods soon enough. How dare you try to evade your patriotic duty and not re-distribute your wealth. NO bacon for you if you come to the MEET & SHOOTs. :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom