• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Besides I think based on the comment by IN_SheepDog in the "Hammond is looking for trouble" thread in which it looks like you lost the case against Hammond. :n00b: you may no longer be worthy to be in NWI INGO.

How you guys can lose that case when the text is black and white is.... :dunno:

Hammond is looking for trouble - Page 47 - INGunOwners

-Jedi
    1. My name is not on that lawsuit.
    2. You do know that it's lake county right? Or have all the trips to illynoyze curdled your brain?
    3. This just means that "3x attorneys fees" will be a larger number for the plantiffs when they win.
    4. You do know this is lake county right?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    2. You do know that it's lake county right? Or have all the trips to illynoyze curdled your brain?
    3. This just means that "3x attorneys fees" will be a larger number for the plantiffs when they win.

1. The celebrity that allows you to live under her roof can NOT be wrong as such since you are the original "you people" scum of Hammond this defeat defaults to u & only u. Notice how I have not even blamed Guy our knight in shinning armor.

2. what brain? :D

sdman11890

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Highland

1. Mine is...
    3. :rockwoot:

Hopefully however the appeals happen works out well for us...

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Ok I take it back about the compressor having the lifetime warranty. I don't work at Sears :D I just know I buy all my tools there since I don't mechanic for a living and if I break something I can get a brand new something from Sears (or whoever sells that brand).

At work the cheapest thing we sell is Oil because its at cost. (Buy mobil super right now and you basically get a free filter, hand cleaner, shop towels wd40 and a funnel.. all for $26. The oil alone is more expensive than that).

Oh btw.. .saw my first customer who was carrying. He seemed shocked that I even knew. What gun has a built in belt/pocket clip though? It looked like a .380 from what I can tell. It was stuffed in his pocket but clipped onto the pocket with a clip. (not a magazine, natch).

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Guess I'm missing something here. When I have used the term "you people" I have always understood it to be Gun Owners in general, all of us... ya know... Us "Gun Nuts"... I had no idea this had anything to do with a North/South of 30 implication.

Wow... INGO can be a MINEFIELD sometimes...

Re: Hammond, as I said in the other thread, I am really trying to wrap my mind around this idea as to WHY, and the only conclusion I have come to is Political... Hey Dywan only has a couple of months left on the bench before he retires, so what does he care if he makes a reasoned decision, versus helping out a fellow Party Mayor...:dunno:
    I will upload the decision on the other thread, once I talk to Guy that it is ok with him. Its his case, not mine... I'm just a stunned observer up to now...

Best explanation was quoted above... "you know this IS Lake County, right?" :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Guess I'm missing something here. When I have used the term "you people" I have always understood it to be Gun Owners in general, all of us... ya know... Us "Gun Nuts"... I had no idea this had anything to do with a North/South of 30 implication.

Wow... INGO can be a MINEFIELD sometimes...

"you people" for NWI INGOers is a reference to what the St. John Police Department called Bill B when they incorreclty arrested him for CC in St. John.

Here is the link:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...2024-saint_john_indiana_not_gun_friendly.html

& here is the direct quote:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ohn_indiana_not_gun_friendly.html#post1050810

Man, it sounds like you were there last night. A quote from the officer "I'm tired of you people coming down here and acting like John Dillenger."
    First, wtf is "you people?"
    Second, Dillenger was a bank robber.
    After that comment I refused to say anything to the "officer"

So thus since that point "you people" is what we call people "north of US-30". :D

---
    Besides your an ATTY IN_Sheepdog & as we just saw with what happen with Guy. Ya don't know anything espeically when you come to Lake County.

Sorry Guy just had to take a punch at it. OMG on the Hammond issue!

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I don't know if I should be excited, depressed or upset. I just spent enough money on ammo, from my recliner, to buy a Sig P226.

On a brighter note I found some .50ae for a reasonable price so I bought 10 boxes also 10 boxes of 500S&W and a couple bulk packs of .45 and .40

Now I need to seriously consider reloading. At least for the 500 and 50.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    And I'm Scot, so that's two strikes against you, you "bloody fog monkey" as Aunt Martha would say.
    But you should hear her talk about the french....definitely NSFW or INGO.

I'm a Sassenach and proud, Laddie! Och aye the noo!!!

Bloody skirt wearing jessies ;)

Oh, don't worry...the French are universally hated by everyone.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Reference: Oh btw.. .saw my first customer who was carrying. He seemed shocked that I even knew. What gun has a built in belt/pocket clip though? It looked like a .380 from what I can tell. It was stuffed in his pocket but clipped onto the pocket with a clip. (not a magazine, natch).

I have one of those also... Keltec P3-At with the Clip on the side... Good idea on the face, but not so much in practicality. Always seemed to be in the way. Much prefer a good pocket holster, and ended up removing the spring clip off the KelTec.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom