• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Man this whole not having internets really sucks. I missed like 4 pages of this thread. Oh well, just waiting for ATT to get off their asses and verify my address for uverse. The whole neighborhood is wired, just my addy isnt built into their system. Started the process on the 20th and still waiting.

I guess this is what I get for going south of 30.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi not going to be able to make it out to Cabelas this morning to help you. I got stuck at work but I am going to try and stop by after work to pick up the ammo from you. Let me know if that is possible.

!!!LOSER!!!!t_star were you able to get some? The 2 guys in front of me (i was #3 into the store) took 50 each and the guy behind me took 100. People were grabbing more as I left. They only have 3/4 of an end-cap filled 4 deep this time. :xmad:

Man this whole not having internets really sucks. I missed like 4 pages of this thread. Oh well, just waiting for ATT to get off their asses and verify my address for uverse. The whole neighborhood is wired, just my addy isnt built into their system. Started the process on the 20th and still waiting.

I guess this is what I get for going south of 30.

Excuses.. excuses.. we know that it's really Ms. aclark that put her foot down and said NO NET for you. :D

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    !!!LOSER!!!!t_star were you able to get some? The 2 guys in front of me (i was #3 into the store) took 50 each and the guy behind me took 100. People were grabbing more as I left. They only have 3/4 of an end-cap filled 4 deep this time. :xmad:

Excuses.. excuses.. we know that it's really Ms. aclark that put her foot down and said NO NET for you. :D

Just got back from there myself. Looked like a madhouse upstairs. I didn't go up there. I picked up the dehydrator they had on sale along with 20,000 small pistol primers. :ar15:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Nope. I didn't wanna put pants on. It'll be on sale again.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just got back from there myself. Looked like a madhouse upstairs. I didn't go up there. I picked up the dehydrator they had on sale along with 20,000 small pistol primers. :ar15:

& that is what I don't understand. The door busters (high end items) were not really all that much of a sale?
    :dunno:

10/22 ruger for $229 when wally worl has it for $199 every day?
    LCP Ruger .380 for $330.

In any case tomorrow the 1st 100 people will get a FREE range bag. Doors open at 10AM. Good luck for any that go. Me I'll pass.

Nope. I didn't wanna put pants on. It'll be on sale again.

Should of put your order in with the PINKfather. I would have only spray painted your boxes PINK. :D

Could've always gone pantless... you'd be assured of getting to the front of the line! LOL.

There were a couple of guys that had no jackets this morning and were freezing in line. :rolleyes:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    In any case tomorrow the 1st 100 people will get a FREE range bag. Doors open at 10AM. Good luck for any that go. Me I'll pass.

I'm gonna stop by and see what the line looks like. I'll probably get there around 9:45 or so. I need to pick up some ammo anyways.:dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm gonna stop by and see what the line looks like. I'll probably get there around 9:45 or so. I need to pick up some ammo anyways.:dunno:

By that point I'm not sure you will get a free bag. :D By 7:30 this morning we already had 120 people in line and the line was around the corner of the store. Store opened at 8AM

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey now! Don't turn on your North of 30 brethren! We're the closest thing to friends that you have!:):

a true north of 30er would indeed be out there at 6AM ready for his hand out. ;):laugh:

as you can see the lazy bones *cough* t_star *cough* south of 30 could not even make it today for the sale. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom