• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    :dunno: I though t_star's people were black? She is after all always wearing it

But napalms my people so don't mess with him! :D
    For shock value I wore a blue & white shirt today. Are blue & white gang colors? Maybe I'm slipping back into my North of 30 roots!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    For shock value I wore a blue & white shirt today. Are blue & white gang colors? Maybe I'm slipping back into my North of 30 roots!

Blue & Black = Folk Nation aka Folk
    Gold & Black = The Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation (Latin Kings)
    Sometimes Red & Black is also used by the Latin Kings (sub-chapters).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And PINK = the 'you people' gang. :ingo:

:rofl:
    Sorry but PINK has been taken by
    pink-ladies-jacket.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I could use some pink lemonade right about now. Heading out for a cigar at the 1101. If your free meet me up there. I'll have to leave around noon to sign some papers but will probably be back by 1.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I could use some more bacon. Our supply from our last pig is gone. Might have to make a trip over to Butcher Block and get some more.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

Do I need to pay tribute? :D

You ARE coming to the meet and shoot on the 24th right? You can fire the BUFF and hold her big self. LOL.

I'm getting a permanent welt on my leg from carrying it. :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Do I need to pay tribute? :D

You ARE coming to the meet and shoot on the 24th right? You can fire the BUFF and hold her big self. LOL.

I'm getting a permanent welt on my leg from carrying it. :D

Nah dawg, we straight. :D :D :D

We plan on it, but have to go to my nephews birthday party too.

You love that welt, I'm sure. Still trying to find a better holster for it?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Nah dawg, we straight. :D :D :D

We plan on it, but have to go to my nephews birthday party too.

You love that welt, I'm sure. Still trying to find a better holster for it?

The one that came with it is fine for OC. I got an IWB at the Valpo show but its a little uncomfortable so I mostly wear that OWB (between my pants and the belt). It works. I can just put a jacket over it at 99% of the sheeple won't even notice.

I DO want something more concealable though... :D Brother in law has a Sig P238 which is real cute :p

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If you want concealable then buy the correct holster. A good holster will conceal pretty much any handgun.

I really like the CrossBreed Super Tuck Deluxe. A similar, but slightly more refined (and slightly more expensive) version is the CompTac Minataur. There are other similar holsters from other brands, but I believe those two are the best. Team them up with a good heavy gun belt, like the DOUBLE DUTY from Cabela's and you can carry a large frame revolver IWB comfortably.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    If you want concealable then buy the correct holster. A good holster will conceal pretty much any handgun.

I really like the CrossBreed Super Tuck Deluxe. A similar, but slightly more refined (and slightly more expensive) version is the CompTac Minataur. There are other similar holsters from other brands, but I believe those two are the best. Team them up with a good heavy gun belt, like the DOUBLE DUTY from Cabela's and you can carry a large frame revolver IWB comfortably.

I'm on a really crappy budget right now or I probably would invest (!) in a really great holster... but you're right the belt is kinda letting me down too.

I'm happy OCing for the most part and lazy CC with my Smith... I need something smaller for true CC probably in an ankle holster.

Appreciate the input. For reals, yo.
    D.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    CC'ing is better with a bad holster on a good belt than a good holster on a bad belt. Anyone who argues that hasn't had a good belt yet. Spend your money there before the holster.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    CC'ing is better with a bad holster on a good belt than a good holster on a bad belt. Anyone who argues that hasn't had a good belt yet. Spend your money there before the holster.

+1 on the belt. Get a nice thick leather belt that is a 1 1/2 inches wide. It will make a world of diffrence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom