• Status
    Not open for further replies.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I have a lunch date with a young lady next week. My choices were Ciao Bella in Schererville or Latitude or Goodfellas in Cedar Lake. She is really pushing to do lunch somewhere in St. John. I haven't really seen any similar places driving down 41 through St. John I like Dicks Resturant, but not really for this event. What can you guys recommend?
    If you can get her to go to Dyer a good place is Gino's Steak House. It's on the north side of Rt 30 a little east of Jewel.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    \

Since there is no customer limit you can take as much as you like and I guess Cabelas has yet to impose a limit so good for us. :D

Do you want some?

I don't think I'm doing anything this coming Saturday...I think I could make a trip to Cabela's and maybe buy my dad some too. It is nice to surprise your dad with ammo sometimes. :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    RGR that does anyone want some so I can buy it all out before t_star gets there. :laugh:

:(:(:( you would do that to me? aw man. is it cuz you wanted the big boned one?

I think I might spend the night in the parking lot. :D I ain't a skert of Hammond!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :(:(:( you would do that to me? aw man. is it cuz you wanted the big boned one?

I think I might spend the night in the parking lot. :D I ain't a skert of Hammond!

No that girl was too big boned 4 me. Beside she was a 9. Me likes the bigger girls in .45. :D

oh man now I'm going to have to take a tent with me and stay overnight. :D:laugh:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    No that girl was too big boned 4 me. Beside she was a 9. Me likes the bigger girls in .45. :D

oh man now I'm going to have to take a tent with me and stay overnight. :D:laugh:

Hey, me too! :rockwoot:

A tent? I'll bring my pink nail polish for you so you can entertain yourself while I'm buying them out. :D:laugh:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just went to Blythes in Griffith. I was going to put money down on a layaway. But they were BUSY. Looked at a few guns, walked out.
    That's why I like shift work. I can go back later when most people are at work.
    With all these people buying, I keep telling myself I should take a NRA instructor course. But then my laziness kicks in.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Jedi... crap.. I was working all day and didn't see this.

Just a couple of boxes of the 375 so I can put them thru magic man's GSG :P

If you didn't manage to get me any don't sweat it, I can pick up some bulk packs from Wally world or w/e's.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    :laugh: as long as you don't mind leaving your handgun so I have something to color.

NOOOOO!!!! I'll have to leave a bottle of black with you then. Or blue. :D

If you didn't manage to get me any don't sweat it, I can pick up some bulk packs from Wally world or w/e's.

I can get them for you, I gotta buy cabela's out before Jedi does!;):laugh:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Ohhhh... my bad... I was thinking it was today. LOL.

Blame the lack of sleep or something.. yeah....that works.. ;)

I was thinking of "pinking" my BUFF ;) I think "SMITH AND WESSON" will look nice in pink............. ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Don't sweat it napalm, the sale is NEXT Saturday

^THIS!!!!

So how many do you want? 2, 3, 4 5, 1000?
    a couple = 2 I'm thinking.

I looked at the Valpo wal-mart today and the bulk price has gone up a dollar or so. They were up to 19 for the 550 box.

When cabela's has it on sale it really can't be beat. :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    ^THIS!!!!

So how many do you want? 2, 3, 4 5, 1000?
    a couple = 2 I'm thinking.

Well in Britain, a couple means two usually... except here in Lake County and south of US30 - a couple few means anything from 2-50,000.

:D

I guess two will do for me... $20 is about what I can sneak past the wife.

Cabelas has or did have 9mm Fed FMJ on sale ONLINE ONLY for 9.99 a box. Ship to store for free.

I need some carry ammo though.

BTW... Been thinking... is there any way WE as the NWI group could organise a firearm eductation class that would qualify us for the AZ concealed carry permit?

Or if there's enough of us, pay someone who's accredited to give us a 30 min training session or w/e.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I guess not. Do they put 9mm on sale some times too?

They typically have the S&J (I can't recall the brand but it's in script lettering) on sale for $9.99 for 50 or even $9.50 at other times.

Give me a phone number via PM and when I go I can call you and pick it up that day if they have it on sale.

Well in Britain, a couple means two usually... except here in Lake County and south of US30 - a couple few means anything from 2-50,000.

:D

I guess two will do for me... $20 is about what I can sneak past the wife.

Cabelas has or did have 9mm Fed FMJ on sale ONLINE ONLY for 9.99 a box. Ship to store for free.

I need some carry ammo though.

BTW... Been thinking... is there any way WE as the NWI group could organise a firearm eductation class that would qualify us for the AZ concealed carry permit?

Or if there's enough of us, pay someone who's accredited to give us a 30 min training session or w/e.

It's LAKE county yuo have to learn how to be corrupt dude!

DarthFader might be able to help us. Or even gunbunnie since he knows an NRA instructor as well.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Cabela's will be giving away free range bags on Sunday, March 4th to the first 100 customers in the door. They open at 11am.

Or it might be 10am.;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom