Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, do you work at cabellas or something? Id like to get in on that .22 375
    round boxes... Im sure those will sell out quickly...

No I don't work there. I just happen to get their weekly flyer and post here when I do see ammo sales. & since I plan on getting some and am the "pinkfather" around here I'm willing to pick some up for those of you that are too lazy to get up and go get it before it sells out.

How many of the 375 do you want?

-Jedi

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Cabellas

I used to get Cabellas sale fliers in the sunday paper but haven't in a very long time. Are you guys getting them mailed or online?

FWIW Bass Pro had a huge sales flier today, all fishing related.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I used to get Cabellas sale fliers in the sunday paper but haven't in a very long time. Are you guys getting them mailed or online?

FWIW Bass Pro had a huge sales flier today, all fishing related.

Cabela's don't typically appear in the Sunday newspaper. They come typically on Wed with the Community Newspaper that the Hammond Times sends out along with the Menards and Aldias ads.

You might have to ad Cabela's to put you on their mailing list. That is what I did to ensure I get it.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    No I don't work there. I just happen to get their weekly flyer and post here when I do see ammo sales. & since I plan on getting some and am the "pinkfather" around here I'm willing to pick some up for those of you that are too lazy to get up and go get it before it sells out.

How many of the 375 do you want?

-Jedi

Would you please pick up 4 boxes? Thanks, btw I reside north of 30. :)

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    BTW... Been thinking... is there any way WE as the NWI group could organise a firearm eductation class that would qualify us for the AZ concealed carry permit?

Or if there's enough of us, pay someone who's accredited to give us a 30 min training session or w/e.

I think that is a great idea! Jedi, do you know an instructor and can you arrange that? I'd be in for sure. I already have the paperwork, but none of the classes that I have already taken are NRA.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We have 2 instructors within NWI INGO: DarthFader and GunBunnies knows an NRA instructor. Now there is some flyer @ cabela's for a group that does the classes/fingerprintes/etc out of Lowell, IN as well.

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How much is it for those of us South of 30 in Porter County?:D

Well you just said a bad word there: "Porter County"! :laugh: We are going to have to double charge you off course since you guys tried to get out of paying for the South Shore train. :D

@All
    I'll pick up the ammo but way will have to come get it from my house or get it at the MEET & SHOOT on 24 MAR 2012. CASH, Check or PayPal gift option I'm OK with. If CASH I only accept The Renminbi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_currency) or gold.

-Jedi

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    T_star, decide how many you're gonna take and send me a PM, so it doesn't all get jumbled in with the other general post chatter. You have a couple days to decide so no rush.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom