:D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So which of "you people" set off the alarm in downtown Griffith?
    Report says to individuals were seen fleeing the place (only an address on main was given) when the alarm went off. 2 cars at the place and the owner is on the way as well.

-Jedi

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Have you been to either? Latitude 41 is really good, with a cozier enviroment. Goodfellas is good too, with a more "fun" vibe to it. If you can get her to Lowell, Mi Ranchito is fantstic.

Ive been to Latitude and Ciao Bella and really liked them both. Either would be exactly what I am looking for. She is new to the area from the NW burbs and still isn't too comfortable driving around the area. Its a 1st date, thats why Im not picking her up. Ive been to Livio's and Northwoods. Northwoods is too loud, Livio's a bit too much like where my mom would go.

Thanks for the suggestions, and please keep them coming, but I need to stay in St. John.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Ive been to Latitude and Ciao Bella and really liked them both. Either would be exactly what I am looking for. She is new to the area from the NW burbs and still isn't too comfortable driving around the area. Its a 1st date, thats why Im not picking her up. Ive been to Livio's and Northwoods. Northwoods is too loud, Livio's a bit too much like where my mom would go.

Thanks for the suggestions, and please keep them coming, but I need to stay in St. John.

I don't think there's much else in St. John, so you're gonna have to make a decision it seems. Or ask her what she has a taste for. I dunno.

And just to be a pain in the butt, Latitude is in Cedar Lake & Ciao Bella is Schererville. Just sayin'. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    $0278 cents per round for .22 Federal @ Cabela's

SAT, 03 MAR 2012 from 8AM to NOON or while supplies last.
    $9.49 for Federal .22LR 375-Pack
    That comes out to .0278 cents per round and is the cheapest I have ever seen .22LR in 4 years now!

BTW you can also get a Dry Storage Box with 2,100 Federal .22LR for $74.99 on that same day. Those come out to .0382 per round.

-Jedi

Can you guess where I will be at 7AM on 03 MAR 2012? :D

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    That comes out to .0278 cents per round and is the cheapest I have ever seen .22LR in 4 years now!

BTW you can also get a Dry Storage Box with 2,100 Federal .22LR for $74.99 on that same day. Those come out to .0382 per round.

-Jedi

If you are really going I will give you $75 to pick up the 2,100 federal when I pick up my radio.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

-Jedi

Buying me a few boxes of 22lr ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If you are really going I will give you $75 to pick up the 2,100 federal when I pick up my radio.

Yes I am going and yes I can buy you a dry box if you like.
    after the tax I think it will be $80.24 for the ammo.

Buying me a few boxes of 22lr ;)

I plan on getting 10 did you want me to get you some at cost?

-Jedi

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Yes I am going and yes I can buy you a dry box if you like.
    after the tax I think it will be $80.24 for the ammo.

I plan on getting 10 did you want me to get you some at cost?

-Jedi

Are you going to be home tommarow? The wife told me to say thanks. That way she did not have to wait in line :)

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

-Jedi

Do they really sell out that quick?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Isn't that in Merriville by the Kmart.

Literally just over the bridge on 41 before Lowes heading north. Take the first right as you're coming down off the bridge.

Jedi. Fancy picking me up a couple of boxes at $10 each ? Add it onto what I owe you for the radio.

Lets hope the buggers pay me soon.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . . And just to be a pain in the butt, Latitude is in Cedar Lake & Ciao Bella is Schererville. Just sayin'. :D
    2 other places in Cedar Lake: THE LIGHT HOUSE (good fish and good steaks) located right on the lake shore, and GOODFELLAS located on US41 (I've not been to this one, but have been told several times its very good). Then if you go north of St John, the best place in Schererville is Pit Stop Smoke Shop's 1101 Cigar Lounge, no booze, no kids and no food, but the best cigars and gun friendly too :):

Now you have the guide to successfully avoid St John completely :rockwoot:

Literally just over the bridge on 41 before Lowes heading north. Take the first right as you're coming down off the bridge.

Jedi. Fancy picking me up a couple of boxes at $10 each ? Add it onto what I owe you for the radio.

Jedi, being one of the north of 30 'you people' will be coming south to go there. So he would turn left after Lowes.

But if you really want him to find it, just tell him its by JO ANN FABRIC and he will know exactly where it is.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Are you going to be home tommarow? The wife told me to say thanks. That way she did not have to wait in line :)

Yes I'm home today have someone picking up their radios from 8AM to 8:30AM today. I would like to try and make it to Menards but I think that may not happen until this afternoon, if at all. So you can come to pick up your bacon radio. :D

Do they really sell out that quick?

I don't know. When I went the day after Thanksgiving I was one of those first 100 in line and got some ammo and walked out some 5 mins later. In those 5 mins it took to get there the pallet of ammo they had was already 1/2 gone.

A month ago they had the 375 round boxes on sale as well. It was a weekend sale (SAT & SUN). I went on SUN around noon and they had no more. The dry boxes with the 2100 rod count sells out quicker than the individual boxes only because they only get a certain amount of those (the ammo is already INSIDE the boxes so they are putting that together in house) where as with the individual boxes it's by the pallet.

Since there is no customer limit you can take as much as you like and I guess Cabelas has yet to impose a limit so good for us. :D

Do you want some?

How many boxes do you want? You want the 375 boxes right?

Jedi, being one of the north of 30 'you people' will be coming south to go there. So he would turn left after Lowes.

But if you really want him to find it, just tell him its by JO ANN FABRIC and he will know exactly where it is.

See old man that is where you are WRONG!!! The brit was not giving me direction to the resturant. It was lone that was not sure and the brit was answering him and also decided to ask me a ?. So :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom