• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Thanks WD. I may take you up on that. Got a friend going to the Valpo gun show to pick me up a cleaning kit.

Shot my big boned gun today... really nice. Barely any recoil... thanks t_star. You're going to make me poor. I shot through 40 rounds of 9mm in about 15 minutes.
    where'd ya go shootin?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    had a good day at the show today, sold my s&w bodyguard for 325 (to a dealer no less) and bought a KAHR CM9 from ZX guns for 405 out the door. now time to hit the range in the am!!

Casey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Valparaiso
    I didn't make it today either, hope to get there tomorrow though.

Also hope I can find a perfect gun with a digit missing on the price tag ;)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Not going to make today. I have some family stuff to take care of. I hope to make it tomarrow after church. I need some kydex.

I didn't get out of work until 5 and I was dog tired... plus the roads were god awful in Merrillville.

We can postpone our little Kydex mini-class Jay if you want. I am gonna try and get to the show tomorrow if I can. My "larry" arrived today so I am a happy pickle... I also am now officially in need of a "ccw" holster

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I didn't get out of work until 5 and I was dog tired... plus the roads were god awful in Merrillville.

We can postpone our little Kydex mini-class Jay if you want. I am gonna try and get to the show tomorrow if I can. My "larry" arrived today so I am a happy pickle... I also am now officially in need of a "ccw" holster

No problem. Tomarrow won't work for me. I have to be at both services at church. Won't be out of there till 12:30 and I am hoping to make it to the Valpo gun show after that. Need to get more kydex. If you have your work schedule for the week let me know. Maybe we can do it in the middle of the week. Work is prety crazy for me now. Don't know if I am coming or going. I will make some time for it.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    No problem. Tomarrow won't work for me. I have to be at both services at church. Won't be out of there till 12:30 and I am hoping to make it to the Valpo gun show after that. Need to get more kydex. If you have your work schedule for the week let me know. Maybe we can do it in the middle of the week. Work is prety crazy for me now. Don't know if I am coming or going. I will make some time for it.

I'm off Wednesday.. so we cool, dawg.

:D

I may skip the show tomorrow - unless anyone saw cheap holsters? I was gonna go to Cabelas but then again they'd be more expensive.

Cheap doesnt necessarily mean poor quality just low price LOL.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well I finally got time to play with the HAM RADIO from the group buy and I'm totally lost. :D

I was able to program some FM radio stations into it. :rockwoot:
    In terms of the repeaters I think I got them in as well based on the list NaplamFTW gave us:
    Repeater Directory Listing

But I'm not sure if they are working right? They are in the radio but I'm not sure I'm pinging the repeater. But then again not sure I did set them up right.

so..... when can you help us out englishman?
    btw I'm

for right now.
    I have applied & payed for a vanity one but that can take another 20 days before it arrive. :rolleyes:

Lost in the airwaves for now.

@DaveGrave
    oooohhhhh am I boring you with all this HAM stuff! :D

Last edited:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Bacon? I am currently suffering through a bacon shortage. Who needs whacked worse Dave or Jedi.
    You know Dave, I was considering a coup. Griffith is south of the expressway and you know how those people can be. How much bacon you got?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bacon? I am currently suffering through a bacon shortage. Who needs whacked worse Dave or Jedi.
    You know Dave, I was considering a coup. Griffith is south of the expressway and you know how those people can be. How much bacon you got?

Bacon a-plenty. Get killin!

Dave's bacon comes from Hammond. R u sure you want that "skanky" bacon as oppose to the upper class bacon we got in Griffith? :D

Plus right now I have canadian bacon, some bacon from VT (courtesy of my cousin) and off course the regular bacon.

You know you really want to whack dave. It takes much less effort to walk down the street to do the whacking (copys won't even mind the gunfire) then having to get in the car, waste gas, etc...
    :D

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Just a friendly reminder to anyone traveling through Michigan, dont forget to inform the Officer you are carrying...

Fortunately for me, I had a very polite officer who was very respectful and professional. He just reminded me that I should have informed him immedietly, and asked a few questions about the Indiana LTCH. No guns pointed, no yelling, no threats. He looked at my LTCH and handed it back and we carried on with the stop. When the driver gets a copy of the ticket that he can read the officer's name, I do plan on writing a small letter to Michigan State Police.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom