Jedi!!! I found a good arts & crafts box for you!!! :D
    IMG_6727.jpg

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    So did anyone stop by downrange dynamics yet? I need to find out of they have hi-points, or will my bedazzled tech 9 be alright. I don't want to have move south of 30. Might as well move to Appalachia it would be a step up and not as embarrassing. (purple)

I'll be heading that way next week at some point... apparently according to "eyes on intel" it's right across from an elementary school.......

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi!!! I found a good arts & crafts box for you!!! :D
    IMG_6727.jpg

:laugh: But I'm not a "tool guy" I hate using power tools and loath when I have to pick up a hammer/wrench so alas I don't need something that big.

Now perhaps something like this:
    S0uHOjAitlwEDSRCcgYM_XNnnvf3eb0_7jBEBvmY_TNeGy7s0q-gUKnI2S8LtvLP5MyU24Do1SwGHxLKZ8aDlK7kh7gNuq8YGbpjfMBY6no7pVkPbV6D-_AZbyYfotpPzCPNvt6CRzRW

with Hello Kitty stickers for my soldering iron, resistors, chips, sensors, etc and now you are talking more my world.
    ;)

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    :laugh: But I'm not a "tool guy" I hate using power tools and loath when I have to pick up a hammer/wrench so alas I don't need something that big.

Now perhaps something like this:
    S0uHOjAitlwEDSRCcgYM_XNnnvf3eb0_7jBEBvmY_TNeGy7s0q-gUKnI2S8LtvLP5MyU24Do1SwGHxLKZ8aDlK7kh7gNuq8YGbpjfMBY6no7pVkPbV6D-_AZbyYfotpPzCPNvt6CRzRW

with Hello Kitty stickers for my soldering iron, resistors, chips, sensors, etc and now you are talking more my world.
    ;)

But where will your hot glue gun, pom-poms and glitter vials go? :dunno: :D
    It comes in lime green too, I kinda want that one. I dunno what I'd do with it, but I want it!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    But where will your hot glue gun, pom-poms and glitter vials go? :dunno: :D
    It comes in lime green too, I kinda want that one. I dunno what I'd do with it, but I want it!

Typically girl! :faint:

& btw Joe is the one that uses glitter on his Hi-points not me.
    As for the pom-poms hum... I think I'll pass.
    Now the hot glue gun that I can use from time to time. :D

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I have to ask... what's with the pink stuff??

Jediagh is our pink obsessed Godfather. All things discussed in NWI INGO threads must include a reference to pink. Otherwise, you will find yourself out of da' club and quite possibly a pink, pony head in your bed. Mentioning, posting about, liking, praising pink things will curry favor with the Don ... and possibly get you extra bacon at the next Meet & Shoot.

Seriously ... Jediagh likes pink.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . . Seriously ... Jediagh likes pink.

But still, he is not the one with the PINK AR15s here in NWI, and his pink handguns are actually black with pink fingernail polish and add on parts (sort of like those stick on "vents" that pimps put on their rides) :rolleyes:

So really, Jediagh is just a wannabe copy-cat gangsta type :p

:bowdown: The original NWI PINK GUNS belong to my little daughter!

So that means that Jedi is really just trying to follow the fashion sense of a teenage girl.

Hmmm . . . what does that say about Jedi? :gheyhi:

1Pink-Rifle.jpg

1-21.jpg

1-19.jpg

1-1-1.jpg

1-5.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi's Pink obsession AKA The Pink Godfather of NWI

In the summer of 2010 at the Meet & Shoot we have close to 40 members at the event and needless to say it was a mad house. At the typically events the shooting benches look like this:
    nwi-ingo_09-outing_128.jpg

members put out their firearms and provided you ask you can shoot just about anything on the bench. Well that summer with so many people you could NOT see the wood in the bench. There were so many handgun and rifles on top of that that it looked like one of those "gun buy back programs" with a massive heap of steel/plastic on the tables. Heck we even had rifles on the grass/cement pad as well.

It was very hard to figure out which one (especially the XDs and GLOCKs) belong to who just by looking at them you had to pick it up and really look at to figure out "Oh yes this IS my gun).

So at the next event some card tables came as well for the rifles.
    So now you had some sort of semi-order like this:
    nwi_ingo_may_2011_0015.jpg

But still way too many black ARs and AKs that were just wood on metal.
    So once again you had to look for yours among a more organized set-up.

This continue during the 2011 season until SadClownwp (an INGO member) advised that he painted using nail polish his handgun. So the engraved part of the slide had white and on a black gun it looked real good. You could "see" the text on the slide real easy and it looked very nice. In a pile of guns you could very easily see the black and white text gun!

Here is an example of what he did but with green.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/173738-i_zombified_my_m_and_p9.html

He offered to do that nail polish trick on any gun that came to the shoot but alas he only had white and neon green. If we wanted another color we had to bring it. So a few members did the white text and it was very nice.
    I too opted for white text on my Ruger Mark 3.

But guess what once again with I had the same issue of gun with white text (mine) plus other guns with white text at the event. :faint:
    So that got me thinking OK what color will none of these members ever choose? Being that 95% of our members are male I figured PINK. Heck even our girl NWI INGO member's don't like PINK (AutineB or example, LadyGhost. :D) So I figured OK I will redo the Ruger with PINK lettering.

& that is when I offically took the plung to make all my guns with PINK lettering so that I would know off the bad "hey those are mine" and besides perfect excuses to never sell the guns. WTH will ever buy a pink lettering gun. Not to mention if it gets stolen it's the gun with PINK lettering officer.

So this is what my guns turned into:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/176192-firearms_with_pink_lettering.html

So it was all good & then when I got my safe to "continue the pink" I did this:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._safe_to_real_pink_cadillac_johnson_safe.html

Read post #9 for more on why a pink safe.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...l_pink_cadillac_johnson_safe.html#post2104650

BTW this is what "betty" looks like
    1911_betty_01b.jpg

At this point I'm the one in the group that is willing to go with the pink and I'm fine with that.

So if you come to one of the meets and expect to be part of Da Family it's best to bring some PINK BACON as tribute. :laugh:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    nice story Jedi, but it's all rationalization.
    The real story is that he saw the pink ar and was envious, but being an ak guy he repressed his desire for an ar, and because the object of his desire was pink, his repression manifests itself in an obsession with pink items. Kinda like the movie "Blue Velvet" but not as creepy and depraved.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    nice story Jedi, but it's all rationalization.
    The real story is that he saw the pink ar and was envious, but being an ak guy he repressed his desire for an ar, and because the object of his desire was pink, his repression manifests itself in an obsession with pink items. Kinda like the movie "Blue Velvet" but not as creepy and depraved.

All I got to say about that is "you people"!
    :rofl:

For those of you that do not know Bill B is "you people" read this very long story for all the details:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...2024-saint_john_indiana_not_gun_friendly.html

Very short summary Bill B was arrested by the St. John PD because he was CC (and it showed) and someone claimed she was intimidated by the gun in his holster which he never touched since we was carrying a box in both hands.

The case was eventually dismissed and he got his LTCH after 1 year but he paid a lot in ATTY fees to get this taken care of. The cops BTW when they arrested him called him "you people".

What? u do realized that you are on the short list being a "st. john resident" right? :D

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    So did anyone stop by downrange dynamics yet? I need to find out of they have hi-points, or will my bedazzled tech 9 be alright. I don't want to have move south of 30. Might as well move to Appalachia it would be a step up and not as embarrassing. (purple)

t_star and myself stopped in there yesterday while out gun shopping, couple nice guy's there own the place (mike and i can't remember the other one) not a huge selection yet but they just opened so no biggie. we asked about transfer fees and they're $20 so that's awesome!!! hope they do well. i thought it was funny directly across the street from their parking lot is a "gun free/ drug free zone" sign cuz there's a school there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom