• Status
    Not open for further replies.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I'm north of 30. So I guess I have to trade all my guns for chrome ones and dart shooting sideways. In my defense though I did live in Hobart until I was 24, then Virginia for 3 years, Italy for 4, Washington state for 6 months, back to Hobart for a year, portage for a year, and finally valpo for past 2 years. So I throw my self on the mercy of the group for a decision.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm north of 30. So I guess I have to trade all my guns for chrome ones and dart shooting sideways. In my defense though I did live in Hobart until I was 24, then Virginia for 3 years, Italy for 4, Washington state for 6 months, back to Hobart for a year, portage for a year, and finally valpo for past 2 years. So I throw my self on the mercy of the group for a decision.

North of US-30!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

HA all you losers SOUTH of 30 are still outnumbered!

Now does he own a Hi-Point to be a real thug? ;):laugh:

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    North of US-30!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

HA all you losers SOUTH of 30 are still outnumbered!

Now does he own a Hi-Point to be a real thug? ;):laugh:

High points those are way to expensive for me. (purple) I thought gangsters only carried gold desert eagles. Crap I've got to get out in the hood more.:ingo:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    High points those are way to expensive for me. (purple) I thought gangsters only carried gold desert eagles. Crap I've got to get out in the hood more.:ingo:

Well I said "thugs" not "gangsters".
    But oh snap you are indeed gonna fit in with one of these
    cooldevil.info-0118.jpg

:laugh:

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Well I said "thugs" not "gangsters".
    But oh snap you are indeed gonna fit in with one of these
    cooldevil.info-0118.jpg

Sorry didn't mean to course the 2. My bad. On another note I was at a gun store in Gary and they had a very similar one of those there in 50 ae. There were about fI've gangsters standing in line to hold it(sideways of course) and to try to shove it in their pants, to see how it carried. Everyone of them tried to buy it, and everyone of them failed the background check

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I notice some of you gentlemen are interested in competitive shooting. I would be more than willing to meet up with you for a brief introduction to basics (rules & techniques), equipment, and safety. No shooting involved. We would just need about an hour and a place to meet where we could have unholstered guns around without inciting a panic (if no safe backstop available ... I have a training gun).

I am always willing to do this for anyone just getting started. I invited a freind once to a match. I didn't do much more than a brief explanation of the match and equipment. He drove over two hours to the match. He was DQ after firing six rounds in the first stage. It was entirely my fault since I invited him and fell woefully short in explaining the rules. I vowed never to let that happen again to anyone I invite to a match and to help any brand-new-to-competition shooter prepare.

Yes!!

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I notice some of you gentlemen are interested in competitive shooting. I would be more than willing to meet up with you for a brief introduction to basics (rules & techniques), equipment, and safety. No shooting involved. We would just need about an hour and a place to meet where we could have unholstered guns around without inciting a panic (if no safe backstop available ... I have a training gun).

I am always willing to do this for anyone just getting started. I invited a freind once to a match. I didn't do much more than a brief explanation of the match and equipment. He drove over two hours to the match. He was DQ after firing six rounds in the first stage. It was entirely my fault since I invited him and fell woefully short in explaining the rules. I vowed never to let that happen again to anyone I invite to a match and to help any brand-new-to-competition shooter prepare.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get into any type of competitive shooting. WD knows what he is talking about.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    :faint: I'll forgive you since you are from PORTER COUNTY and don't know any better. It would have been SO MUCH BETTER instead of Gary you would have wrote "St. John". :D

Still REP inbound!

I wish I had the PhotoShop skills to change it to "St. John"! :): I just happened to be lucky enough to stumble upon the picture on a Facebook friends wall. I'm sure someone here has the proper skills to do it! ;)

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    So did anyone stop by downrange dynamics yet? I need to find out of they have hi-points, or will my bedazzled tech 9 be alright. I don't want to have move south of 30. Might as well move to Appalachia it would be a step up and not as embarrassing. (purple)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom