FYI...

Your help is needed by a new member in NWI who posted over here:

Northwest indiana Reloaders? - INGunOwners

He is looking to get started in reloading and wants the following:

- reloading 9mm
    - budget of $600
    - no reloading experience
    - shootings around 1K rounds per month
    - Has time to reload (ie. does not need to do 500 rounds in 1 sitting or get intrurppted by little ones).

Can you please comment.
    Thanks!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    FYI...

Your help is needed by a new member in NWI who posted over here:

Northwest indiana Reloaders? - INGunOwners

He is looking to get started in reloading and wants the following:

- reloading 9mm
    - budget of $600
    - no reloading experience
    - shootings around 1K rounds per month
    - Has time to reload (ie. does not need to do 500 rounds in 1 sitting or get intrurppted by little ones).

Can you please comment.
    Thanks!

I sent him a pm, look forward to hearing back from him

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Anyone like the Bass Pro in Portage? I went there the other night. Spent ages looking for the firearms section and it seemed to be tucked away out of sight.

The fish are cool though... :D I had a play with the gun range they have there. Really hard to hit anything because its so effing dark but fun none the less.

Is Cabelas a similar kind of set up? A metric **** ton of cool crap to look at? Bass Pro was pretty quiet but it was around 1930 or so when we went (that's 7:30pm).

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Anyone like the Bass Pro in Portage? I went there the other night. Spent ages looking for the firearms section and it seemed to be tucked away out of sight.

The fish are cool though... :D I had a play with the gun range they have there. Really hard to hit anything because its so effing dark but fun none the less.

Is Cabelas a similar kind of set up? A metric **** ton of cool crap to look at? Bass Pro was pretty quiet but it was around 1930 or so when we went (that's 7:30pm).

cabelas is kind of similar, but with better stuff IMO. Cabelas sells slot more different kind of guns. Bass told me they only sell hunting specific guns(then look at the handgun case) plus cabelas has the gun library. I personally like cabelas better but they can get a little pricey

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Hey I am looking for some used five gallon plastic gas cans to add to my gas storage. I am willing to spend up to $7.00. I can get new ones for $13.00. If some one has a lead on a better deal then that let me know. Maybe we can do a group by if there is interest in it. As far as storage I just date each can when I fill it. When I fill my cars I grab the oldest can dump it in the tank and refill it back up. It works out will for me. I bought one of those hand pumps to transfer the fuel. It makes it pretty easy to empty the can. Ones you get it started it will empty it's self. *

357853dd.jpg

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

did you trey upstairs? pretty hard to miss then :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom