• Status
    Not open for further replies.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Hey everyone. I'm new to INGO, saw this thread so I figured since I live in nwi, might as well stop and say hello. I've learned it's always good to make nice with the locals, especially when they're armed.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    But you have sinned in your heart and betrayed the family. I'm sure the J-father will be along shortly to pronounce his judgement upon you. (off with his head).:ar15::ar15:

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I had forsaken NWI for the Devil.

I shall say five our fathers and ten hail bacon's.

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER. </father ted>.

Can I check the status of my "CC PERMIT" (purple) online?

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I am thinking about going Michigan City Wednesday (or should I say today since it is 12:06am) . I went to observe a few weeks ago since I have never been and I have been itching to give it a try.

We're you required to observe your first time??

You do not have to observe but I wanted to get a feel of how it works before giving it a shot.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey everyone. I'm new to INGO, saw this thread so I figured since I live in nwi, might as well stop and say hello. I've learned it's always good to make nice with the locals, especially when they're armed.

@ Black Label :welcome: 2 :ingo:
    These links you might find of interest to you since you are in "Da Region"!

NWI INGO MEMBERS

Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:

INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

This will allow me to send you PMs (private messages) when new events are coming to our area.

General NWI Status Update Thread (Subscribe to it):

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post.html

We use this thread post for quick communication among the NWI group on gun/ammo sales in the area, special events occurring, and a general FYI. The thread is very long now & most of the post are irrelevant at this point for you but if you subscribe you will get the newest post made to it.

--CURRENT EVENTS IN NWI--

INGunOwners - 2012 NWI Events
    (Save this link as it is always being updated)

---OTHER USEFUL INFO--
    List of ranges in NWI
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-36.html#post2373396

List of gun shops in NWI
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-45.html#post2475809

List of training sites in NWI
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-46.html#post2478662

Pro-Gun & Anti-Gun Stores in NWI:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...un_and_anti-gun_stores_northwest_indiana.html

A Guide to Protecting Your Rights: What to do when LEO stop you and your are carrying.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...what_to_do_when_leo_stops_you.html#post915009

Wallet IN LTCH Info with IC Codes
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../83645-wallet_in_ltch_info_with_ic_codes.html

FFLs in Indiana
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...n/81265-indiana_gun_shop_info_-_combined.html

-Jedi

------------On to the funny stuff----------
    SO.. latest news is... the wife talked to her boss today who basically said no to a transfer to "the south".

You guys are stuck with me.. mwhahahahaha...

No extra bacon for YOU LOT (and since I'm a ham it's like cannibalism).

Not sure we are willing to take you back. You left in spirit. You were mentally an INDY INGO member. It might take some bacon bribery to get back into the good graces of the NWI INGO group.

^This!

But you have sinned in your heart and betrayed the family. I'm sure the J-father will be along shortly to pronounce his judgement upon you. (off with his head).:ar15::ar15:

^ & This!!

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I had forsaken NWI for the Devil.

I shall say five our fathers and ten hail bacon's.

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER. </father ted>.

Can I check the status of my "CC PERMIT" (purple) online?

It is very good that you are willing to pray to the bacon for your sins.
    However as Bill B pointed out you sinned in your heart! How can we ever trust you again having sinned to the family like that. :)
    Perhaps a show of good faith could make us forget.
    Perhaps some bacon <<insert you food item here>> at the next MEET & SHOOT might help us forget. :D

-Jedi

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Welcome to INGO from Hammond, glad to see you here!
    Now, on to the important question, North or South of 30?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Because if you are North of 30 you must be a ne're do'ell thug, underpants showing 'gansta wannabe and if you are South of 30 you must be a rational, well spoken, properly educated, upstanding citizen :rockwoot:

I think it's a mute point since he is from Valpo per his avatar so that makes it even worse. He is a PORTER county resident. :laugh:

Black Label BTW purple = "funny/joking text" around here. Also the on-going joke is the "line" between LAKE county NORTH of US-30 you are a "thug" and SOUTH of US-30 you are a "red neck".

However if you are NOT a LAKE county resident if goes even worse since you live out in the woods (anything not in LAKE county is the woods). :D

Welcome to the family and join in the fun of making fun of each other.
    Hope you can make it out to the shoots and other events we have going on. NWI INGO is the most active sub-group on INGO with a lot of events.

Indy tries to immiate us but they can't hang!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    See ... I'm in limbo. Not only am I a 'furr-nerr' to these parts, I also live on the cusp (giggedy). I'm only just north of US30 and consider myself a fun lovin' redneck south-of-30'er.

It ain't my fault I was parachuted here.. I mean.. came here legally.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    See ... I'm in limbo. Not only am I a 'furr-nerr' to these parts...

Oh cry me a river.

beingbrit.png

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I notice some of you gentlemen are interested in competitive shooting. I would be more than willing to meet up with you for a brief introduction to basics (rules & techniques), equipment, and safety. No shooting involved. We would just need about an hour and a place to meet where we could have unholstered guns around without inciting a panic (if no safe backstop available ... I have a training gun).

I am always willing to do this for anyone just getting started. I invited a freind once to a match. I didn't do much more than a brief explanation of the match and equipment. He drove over two hours to the match. He was DQ after firing six rounds in the first stage. It was entirely my fault since I invited him and fell woefully short in explaining the rules. I vowed never to let that happen again to anyone I invite to a match and to help any brand-new-to-competition shooter prepare.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom