• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Sounds like you have the young lad's training timeline well in hand. I'm sure he will do just fine.

I plan on getting off my duff and joining NPCCC (have to find a sponsor and make it to the next meeting). I've waited long enough and it has moved near the top of my priority list. Once I join I would be more than happy to meet up with you guys for some trigger time.
    I think I may know someone that would be willing to 'sponser' you WD....

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    @wd. Sounds good!

@ghost. I work till 7pm that night. Tommy said it wouldn't be a huge deal if I was a little late to the meeting. I may not get there till about 730. So I wouldn't be able to meet up beforehand. Sorry man.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think I may know someone that would be willing to 'sponser' you WD....

charge him triple fees since he is from St. Snobland.

What? No ones talkin to the noob about Appleseed?

In due time... in due time...

@WD,

Nope Jedi won't be at your event on the 18th. :)
    Recall my job as 'coordinator' is to know where everything is going on in NWI not to participate.
    Besides DS is graduating that day in his Martial Art's class. He is moving up a belt level.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I believe there is an Appleseed in Niles at Bend Of The River next weekend as well. Probably closer than driving downstate but it is out of state.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    so i'm guessing you guys are talking about me (the noob) about appleseed?? just like everything here i try to read up or research anything i'm not familiar with (before asking) and appleseed was no exception. looks like an awesome project for rifle training altho i still don't know too much about it. a trip like that is difficult to hammer down a commitment to with my work schedule and finding sitter for my boy but if at all possible to go i'm totally down. i generally don't know if i can do something like that until just a couple weeks before the event so i can see if i can get it squared out at work and with my gf. my only family lives in alaska and we rely on a full time babysitter for working hours, my gf's dad and grandma have been a real life saver for when we want to do stuff but only once in a while. i would love to go get some training tho!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom