• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    sadclown, you have real issues with this relationship if she is going to put you across the thin red line all the time... For the most part I don't go over there unless someone is paying me at least 315.00 and I'm in and out in under 3 hours...

Good luck...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    sadclown, you have real issues with this relationship if she is going to put you across the thin red line all the time... For the most part I don't go over there unless someone is paying me at least 315.00 and I'm in and out in under 3 hours...

Good luck...

but... but.. north Chicago (not where chinatown is at) is so nice and so many beautiful city girls out that way...

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    you can now leave your piece "ready" in your locked car. Not really ready at all. 1 less step.

Compromise. We can go but not leaving the car! Hehe.

@ghost. Thanks man. You gonna be there?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you can now leave your piece "ready" in your locked car. Not really ready at all. 1 less step.

Compromise. We can go but not leaving the car! Hehe.

@ghost. Thanks man. You gonna be there?

remind me again.
    you can leave it unloaded in your car while you are over there right?

Is the apple orchard on county line owned privately or ehat? Anyone know?
    private property but you best CC before you scare all the soccer moms. Also that place is not what it use to be. Now it's an overpriced farm that everyone and their mamma goes to. There are better, smaller farms all over NWI (southern Lake county) to go get your fix of apple cider, pumpkin pie, donuts, etc and the little ones can enjoy the rides, hay maze, etc.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    @jedi. As long as you have LTCH in your state, when you visit IL you can keep it loaded and on you physically while you're in your car. When you leave your car it must be out of sight and your vehicle locked.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Ok a female friend of mine said she oced there with no problems, and since its in hobart I figured id check to see cuz I know it wont be the same for me with hobart leo there. Thanks guys

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok a female friend of mine said she oced there with no problems, and since its in hobart I figured id check to see cuz I know it wont be the same for me with hobart leo there. Thanks guys

9960d1385125531-has-neff-recovered-men-their-boobs_30304c_3586278.jpg

cause the JBTs, just like you, did not notice the ....

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Is the apple orchard on county line owned privately or ehat? Anyone know?
    It is owned by Luke family. On the weekends that place is a zoo because of that there is anywhere from 2 to 4 Hobart officers doing security and traffic control. Also because it's the weekend I would say for every 10 cars that are going in there nine of them have Illinois license plates.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    My in-laws live on Cleveland right by the orchard. It's tirning into f***ing Disneyland, or so says my FIL.
    I OCd there on several occasions, but I also go early or during the week.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Yup. That was us. Before we left we were talking to Tommy. He was showing us around, talking about matches, explaining rules, etc. I was relieved to see another child there and Tommy said the club encourages a family-friendly atmosphere. Most of our shooting is without our son but time to time we will be involving him to introduce him to the culture. He started acting like a brat yesterday tho and we were getting embarrassed so we left earlier than we planned. Looked like a lot of fun and my fiance and I are excited to join and meet more people.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Yes I did see her. She was also painting the targets. My son thought that was so cool and later suggested that he could do that as part of the welfare work or volunteer work for the club. He isn't ready to start shooting yet. We are still training him on safety with his bb gun which he is actually doing very well at. I just want him to have a little more time behind that red ryder to pound those principles in his head and make it second nature before he picks up a .22. He is very close tho. Tommy also said that he could shoot the bb gun there as well. That will help give more transitioning into the "real deal"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom