• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Well. Saw the Doctor today and my wrist is still not healed correctly. He is thinking that when I was moving boxes around a couple of weeks ago. (Hey! I was going to see him in like two days and more than likely be released) I injured the wrist and the result was scar tissue building up in the carpal tunnel. Getting an EMG done and MAY have to have surgery again to correct the problem.
    I'm NOT liking this, but whatever it takes to fix the issues.

On a good note he is MORE than pleased with LadyGhost's progress. He said that she has exceeded his best prognosis for her range of motion in her knee. (yes we have the same surgeon)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Well. Saw the Doctor today and my wrist is still not healed correctly. He is thinking that when I was moving boxes around a couple of weeks ago. (Hey! I was going to see him in like two days and more than likely be released) I injured the wrist and the result was scar tissue building up in the carpal tunnel. Getting an EMG done and MAY have to have surgery again to correct the problem.
    I'm NOT liking this, but whatever it takes to fix the issues.

On a good note he is MORE than pleased with LadyGhost's progress. He said that she has exceeded his best prognosis for her range of motion in her knee. (yes we have the same surgeon)
    Wow that's great news for lady ghost sorry to hear about you.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Oh it's a given. I already say all the time how I miss high school. I would have changed alot. My courses of study being the major one. Then the poon intake being second.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Blah blah blah, I'm in pain, I'm bored, I'm tired, I'm medicated, watching season 4 of Night Court.

i need to wait 32 minutes to take my next does of meds and give Daisy her meds, then let the dogs out. Only then I can relax in the recliner and try to get some zzzzzzzzzz's.

other then that that, everything it's just peachy.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry and happy at the same time GOW....

Andy, good luck..... make sure you take the right meds, just saying....

CTC, the more things you break now, the more it is going to hurt to get out of bed later.... from experience...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom