• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Why oh why are Colt Pythons so ridiculously expensive? I wonder if they'll ever come down in price. Woe is me.

They are WAY overpriced, DON'T DO IT!!
    Unless you really really really really really really want one.
    If you just want to fondle one and bust some caps I've got one that I'd be happy to bring to the range.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    They are WAY overpriced, DON'T DO IT!!
    Unless you really really really really really really want one.
    If you just want to fondle one and bust some caps I've got one that I'd be happy to bring to the range.

I really really really really really really really want one. Just cnat fathom spending over two grand, but if I come across a decent one for the right price, I'll jump on it. I just don't know what the right price is... Not even sure what year I want. I believe there were 3 different editions through the years. Maybe 4... Then I got scared rehearing the dolt forums that since they colt python is so high right now that there are counteracts out there. Some just fake boxes, others the actual cun itself.

That's ridiculous. But I'm looking for 4 inch nickel with original wood grips, possibly a 6 incher. But I don't think I want just one, the python might actually be my gun to collect, and possibly get into all the snake guns by colt.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    WHAT! That never happens...

It does when a dump truck goes off the road and rolls over on to a bridge crossing. Just waiting for another crew to relieve us and then can go home. At least one lane of rt 6 is open now, had it blocked off all night.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Fencing season started yesterday. I will have less time to pester, belittle, and generally make fun of Jedi until Feb 1. Someone else is goingt to have to pick up the slack.

Doesn't he go on winter hiatus anyway?

In any case, I will belittle in exchange for cigars.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes bra medic soon oh so soon I get go into hibernation away from you thugs and rednecks!
    Just 2 more Meet & Shoots left and maybe a Meet & Eat (doubt it).
    Then it's off to the land of Jedi. :p

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Freedom Munitions has free shipping right now. Bramedic and I have both run their reloads with no problem whatsoever. Edited to add they have absolutely no stock in .38 or .357.
    noway.gif

Weekly Sale

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, maybe I didn't click on all the thingies. I got 250 rounds of it. Looks like good self-defense stuff, but still cheap enough to practice with. I really wanted some .357, but I don't need that much anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom