• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Anyone have a M&P Shield in 9mm (pref no safety mod) that I can fondle and possibly shoot?

Oh yea, any of the 3Floyds fans, Yum Yum was released to retailers this week. I believe its taking the place of Jinx Proof. Got some Zombie Dust and Yum Yum to send down to my CS girls in the office next week for "Customer Service Appreciation Week"

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Next time I post a bump to my ad in the classifieds, would it be rude to add this?

Hey ... I appreciate the fact that people are looking for a deal. I get that. I am too but ...

... please don't send me an amazon (or whatever favorite online dealer you found) link with a lower price for a different model (i.e. rimfire model, single dot model, older model, used model, etc.) and ask me to match (or beat) the price. Also ... don't send me a link for a lower price on a similar sight that doesn't include what I am including in my "package" (NIB condition, scopecoat, magnifier, and mount) and then ask me to beat that price by 15% or more ... not going to happen. This is a "move stuff along" sale, not a "I'm desperate and need to give stuff away" sale. If you find a cheaper or better deal elsewhere, by all means buy it there.

At least have the courtesy to price match your offers correctly (identical items). I will give careful consideration to such offers. Offers that fall in the previous examples above will not be replied to anymore. Let the market work ... you'll get a great deal or I'll learn my lesson eventually or both.

Nobody has been rude or taken offense ... so far. I just don't have the time to go back and forth anymore.

Oh yeah ... BTT.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I comdur, but now I have two weeks with nothing to do but takes meds, watch Netflix, drink, surf the web, and drool ofer colt pythons.

Lol
    Well, come over, hook up my new tv, my 2 new cable boxes, reprogram my harmony remote, get the newsletter done, shock the pool, cover the pool, and finish the trailer rebuild.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    drooling is always better when you have the item in hand to drool over... They aren't making anymore Pythons so probably not going to go down in price and your dollar is going down in value quicker than they can print the dang thing....

Hope that helped...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @WD

Do not post that with your bump.
    HOWEVER you can edit your original post and post that text in your post as conditions for you to talk to others.
    Ie. Serious buyers only.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Oh boy, I got another possum for you Jedi... he has some really big teeth too.... your going to like him I believe...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm just thinking here...... wonder if I would get banned for trying to sell some used posters in the classified... hhhmmmmmm... probably would since I would have to post pic's of the posters that were for sale and all....

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I think the python is the gun that is tied up in front of the U.N. It symbols civilian gun confiscation.
    un-headquarters-new-york-gun-statue.jpg

Harmonys are nice once configured.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member