• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Yeah ammo is no problem. She seems pretty set on the 669 even though she said I was trying to make her take a hand me down so I could have the "newer" one. I just told her what I saw and what the mostly likely scenario would be where she would need to pull her CC.

If she shoots better with it then tell her that you can sell the used gun and buy her a new one the exact same model, but it will waste (figure out how much money you would lose doing it) and that means less money for her new shoes and purses, etc. Should put it in perspective more....

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'll just leave this here.

Florida woman gets third breast implant. What a boob: Florida woman gets third breast implant | Dangerous Minds

But still no 3 boob chicks.

I should make a kickstarter campaign for the Super Boob Initiative

Just pop in here and I see we are talking about "three boobed chicks"
    I always wondered about a concept commonly referred to as a "super boob."
    Why have two small(ER) ones when you can have one big (super sized) boob?
    Done properly the super boob could alleviate back pain by carrying the single load properly over the midline. Bras would be simpler. Ladies wouldn't have to worry about them falling to the sides when lying down. It's really the perfect way to do it.

There joe. The 3 boobed girl. She did it cause she doesn't want men's attention. Fire meet gas.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'll just leave this here.

Florida woman gets third breast implant. What a boob: Florida woman gets third breast implant | Dangerous Minds

But still no 3 boob chicks.

I should make a kickstarter campaign for the Super Boob Initiative

Just pop in here and I see we are talking about "three boobed chicks"
    I always wondered about a concept commonly referred to as a "super boob."
    Why have two small(ER) ones when you can have one big (super sized) boob?
    Done properly the super boob could alleviate back pain by carrying the single load properly over the midline. Bras would be simpler. Ladies wouldn't have to worry about them falling to the sides when lying down. It's really the perfect way to do it.

Got an issue. I bought my wife a S&W 6906 to replace the HP22 she had been using for CC. I hated the California safety and it wasn't very accurate. I knew she needed something easier to use and was something she was familiar with. Knowing how she liked my 4506 figured this was best.

No I also own a S&W 669 the older version of the 6906 for those who are lost. I told her to take both to our berm out back and see how they felt. Form 13 yds we both had great groups with the 669 and on the 6906 there is a Trijcon adj sight in place of the Novaks and the groupings weren't that good.

I asked her which she liked and said the 669 felt better though she hated the blade rear sight. She asked me and I said she shot better with the 669 , so she said she would take that. At the last Meet and Shoot she said it was all over the place at 25 and I said it was because its a 3in barrel and not going to be as accurate for someone with little experience. I also said at 13 yds that's pretty much your max be from someone if something were to happen and you need a good shot.

So now she has my old S&W 669 and I have the S&W 6906. I do have a love of the 3rd gen smiths, though I've been pretty good at not spending my paycheckon the AR build and have sold things around the house to get my parts. Still waiting to sell my revolver as that will leave me with a barrel to get.

I have though of reselling the 6906, but I don't know. I have a 3913 which I do like better for CC even though its a few rounds shorter than the 6906. I have thought of trading for another 5906/5946 with at least 3 mags, or selling to fund the barrel. If I did sell I would have extra cash left over for ammo and dies. Though I would prefer my wife take the 6906 and I resell the 669 again.

What say you NWI INGO members? Keep the pistol and let it ride in the safe , trade for another 3rd gen, convince the wife to take the newer gun, or sell and fund my project?

Have her try everyones pistol at a meet and shoot.
    She only needs to be so-so on the accuracy, practice will fix that.
    Practice will also fix accuracy on a 3 inch barrel.
    But she needs to like it, or she won't shoot it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    20140923_131221_zpswteaakc0.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Shes shoots good with the 669 and likes both of them, but shes more for the accuracy. Both guns are the same dimensions though ones a 2nd gen and the other a 3rd. These smiths are no longer made as new production guns. She also doesn't buy purses or shoes its mostly stuff for her craft business she does from home.

She does have a PX4 storm 9mm full size though that's mostly for target and home defense. I would like her to have the "newer" 6906 though she would have to zero the rear sight on it.

After talking about it she likes the 669 regardless of the condition because of the grips. The 6906 has factory grips but since she shot it without me buying hogue grips like I have for all my 3rd gens she says it sucks. Also her thinking is that if I sold the 669 for Ar parts and she decided down the road to want to sell or trade i would want the 6906 back. Where as if she keeps the 669 I get the 6906 and if she were to sell the 669 I would have very little interest in wanting it back. I guess if she tries of the sights I can find some aftermarket ones.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, which one of these coons do you want transplanted to your place, the really big one or the mangy one... I can get either one there within a couple days, no worries.... and they will not be harmed in getting to your place, I promise...

Actaeon, looks like you got a crane there.... a bit bigger than the one we were using two weekends ago to clean up that fire....

Snap has a Highway Patrolman, looks like she is going to have to attend a GB poster shoot....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom