jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Guess it does not matter in the end.
    NWI is use to being 'left behind' on all sort of issues both at the state and federal level.
    Im not knocking project appleseed over leaving us.
    We are overall a 'depend on .gov help' population in this corner of the state.
    Majority speaking... :(

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I dont think we are left behind. I think the fact that many things don't come here to NWI because the people are lazy or just don't care. I am not one to be talking too much, but as a whole we can talk a whole lot about what we can and want to do, but how many do it? How many say that something cannot be done because of (insert excuse here) and when you offer to provide that it becomes (insert second excuse here). Honestly we are lazy and like to talk, but when the time comes everyone backs out.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone have any wheel guns your looking to unload? I'm in the market for one, not sure what I want. I do know I'm looking for a 357. I currently have a Henry Big Boy 357 on order, not sure when it'll come in. I'd prefer stainless with wood grips, unless someone has something awesome like a royale Phoenix they're looking to sell.

My 74 charter arms in 38spl?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That event is being held in Crown Point right next to the softball parks between 113th. street and North Street. Here is the link to the event as listed on FB..

https://www.facebook.com/events/1479789052262217/

I just got back from helping set up the GP medium tent and the archery and airsoft range areas for the event... You guys should come on out...

nwiprepares.jpg

There will also be a Front Sight Firearms instructor there and Guns Saves Lives are suppose to be there also... John Boch is their spokesman and another firearms instructor.. Jim Jones from Live Free will be there also and he is a EMT and was the Director of EMS for Scherwin Williams with the best OSHA record the company has ever had... Along with a gentlemen who is running a aquaponics farm locally that produces enough vegetables and fish to supply some of the food chains in the area...

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Man, its too bad "three strikes of a match" is being told spread out in 3 sessions over a 5 hour period... I'd love to take my kids but their attention span won't last that long... I do want to take my son for some of the NWI prepares event while my daughter is at a play date...

Does any one have a schedule??

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    westerman_zpsiooqnwij.jpg
    https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/2n65/jamie-westerman-accident-fund
    This is for a guy I work with. There will be a Benefit for him at Buddy and Pals in CP (Summit) on October 4th from 12-4pm.
    If ur interest in a raffle ticket PM me and we can meet in the CP area

Reminder these are still available. I think 1500 tickets were ordered for this raffle.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Man, its too bad "three strikes of a match" is being told spread out in 3 sessions over a 5 hour period... I'd love to take my kids but their attention span won't last that long... I do want to take my son for some of the NWI prepares event while my daughter is at a play date...

Does any one have a schedule??

Meetup.com is where they post that if we are referring to the same nwi preppers. Or their email list.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I dont think we are left behind. I think the fact that many things don't come here to NWI because the people are lazy or just don't care. I am not one to be talking too much, but as a whole we can talk a whole lot about what we can and want to do, but how many do it? How many say that something cannot be done because of (insert excuse here) and when you offer to provide that it becomes (insert second excuse here). Honestly we are lazy and like to talk, but when the time comes everyone backs out.

I firmly believe that NWI is a black hole for training. Work, laziness, priorities, I don't know why NWI doesn't train. Other areas do train with all of those obstacles anyway.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just an observation.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    That event is being held in Crown Point right next to the softball parks between 113th. street and North Street. Here is the link to the event as listed on FB..

https://www.facebook.com/events/1479789052262217/

I just got back from helping set up the GP medium tent and the archery and airsoft range areas for the event... You guys should come on out...

View attachment 31884

There will also be a Front Sight Firearms instructor there and Guns Saves Lives are suppose to be there also... John Boch is their spokesman and another firearms instructor.. Jim Jones from Live Free will be there also and he is a EMT and was the Director of EMS for Scherwin Williams with the best OSHA record the company has ever had... Along with a gentlemen who is running a aquaponics farm locally that produces enough vegetables and fish to supply some of the food chains in the area...

This sounds like fun. Hope I can make.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom