Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    He,he,he...
    Jedi is too old to do that. Perhaps in his younger years when he did dance Mexican folkloric perhaps. But alas not anymore way too fat.
    It was the Stories in Motion | Joffrey Ballet

can you dance bachata, banda, cumbia, merengue, salsa? my girlfriend is 100% Mexican and very traditional so I learned those dances, not so great at merengue or salsa yet, but im learning slowly but surely. I like to think im fairly good at bachata and banda, in the clubs most people are impressed, then theres the guys that are mad that a white guy dances better than them though :p

been looking for someone around here that can dance so I have someone to go with that I know, kinda weird always not knowing anyone.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    can you dance bachata, banda, cumbia, merengue, salsa? my girlfriend is 100% Mexican and very traditional so I learned those dances, not so great at merengue or salsa yet, but im learning slowly but surely. I like to think im fairly good at bachata and banda, in the clubs most people are impressed, then theres the guys that are mad that a white guy dances better than them though :p

been looking for someone around here that can dance so I have someone to go with that I know, kinda weird always not knowing anyone.

:wrongdoor:
    ;)

How big is your gf family? Ie. Num. Of sis, brothers,etc...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    first off...LOL...you guys.

and Jedi she only has 1 brother but a million cousins aunts uncles etc. etc. family gathers are always interesting.

and Bob lmao no im just lonely always going dancing with her and all her friends but have no friends to invite cuz no one knows how to dance lol

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    and jedi you ever been to ballroom city in villa park? I found a bachata thing on meetup, never been there or to villa park idk whats its gonna be like.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I do that every night.

Now you know the secret to the size of my Detonics collection.

lol... I'm looking at one of my dream guns. I keep getting real close to hitting the bid button, and for one of them the buy it now button. But I'm nervous, never bought one on there before and don't know how to set up a ffl transfer.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Lol, I know... But this seems like a decent deal, not great, but decent. And it's a gun at the top of my dream lost, and at a price that's pretty close to what I told myself if I ever found it at a store, I'd buy it. Whatever shall I do? Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom