• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    (10) a person who possesses or uses a police radio during the normal course of the person's lawful business.

This opens it up a bit.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I was reading that too, does business mean like gping about my business or this is the business I work at?

I would think "going about your business" as long as your nose is clean, they keep theirs out of it.

I hate not being able to see real time election results. Irritating.

They have to "modify" and "recalibrate" them first, before you are allowed to see them.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Back from Dr. Carlson. He was happy with my blood sugar and the 12 pounds I lost, but he is sending me to a cardiologist because I've been having chest twinges that may or may not be muscle spasms.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Back from Dr. Carlson. He was happy with my blood sugar and the 12 pounds I lost, but he is sending me to a cardiologist because I've been having chest twinges that may or may not be muscle spasms.

Yeah, I've had the twitchy pain thing in my chest for at least a decade due to a chest wall injury and dislocated rib. It's way better after some treatment by a chiropractor but still comes up regularly. ****ty thing is it could be hard to distinguish between that and a heart attack, but I don't worry about that much right now. Hopefully that's what you have going on.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, I've had the twitchy pain thing in my chest for at least a decade due to a chest wall injury and dislocated rib. It's way better after some treatment by a chiropractor but still comes up regularly. ****ty thing is it could be hard to distinguish between that and a heart attack, but I don't worry about that much right now. Hopefully that's what you have going on.

Yeah, my EKG looked good, but he just wants to rule it out as much as possible.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    gunbunnies I would def like to try out the GP and 686 in 6in barrel, if you have a 686 or 586 in 4 would like to compare the 2 and would take a gander at whatever else you got that may be in my price range. I have plenty of 38 reloads.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN

:rockwoot: Awesome on the blood sugar and the 12#'s. Hopefully it's just muscle spasms going on.

I have an appointment Friday it's been a month, I still haven't started back up on the eating "healthy". I'm gonna get a stern talking to. I'm glad to say I have gotten rid of all my carb laden food, unfortunately I haven't gone shopping for "healthy" food, ie bacon, eggs, etc. so I've been doing fast food and pizza. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and actually get to the grocery store.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    (10) a person who possesses or uses a police radio during the normal course of the person's lawful business.

This opens it up a bit.

They mean your employer.
    For example bill b works for the railroad and on his little engine, his truck, he has a radio that is capable of listening to the popo.
    Since he is working for the railroad and he did not have an fcc license he is exempt per 10 above.

That is what they mean.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Jedi.
    I got a tool should work better.
    But I'd like to jack the van up to get underneath better. Your van is too low.
    Be easier if you bring it to my house.
    Maybe after you get off work sometime?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By the way.
    I have this book.
    Everyone's welcome to borrow it.
    http://www.amazon.com/Parents-Open-...5148457&sr=1-1&keywords=my+parents+open+carry
    o-GUN-CONTROL-US-570.jpg

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    So I'm thinking of a 357 next year. I have it narrowed down to a S&W 19, 586 or GP100 in either 4 or 6 in barrel. What are your thoughts? I have shot a 4in GP100 and like it, but am more of a S&W fan myself with my semi collection. I would like to sell my 10-6 to help pad the fundage which would probably be close to 700. I'm leaning towards pre lock S&W if I go that route.
    Buy a Python. You will love the trigger. I miss mine.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Dyerwatcher, I go out there ever so often.... come back safe and have the family sue the **** out of them if you get hurt out there....

1776US, your welcome to shoot anything I got... I unfortunately do not have a 4 inch 686/586 as of yet for you to compare, but I think your going to like the Match Champion very much.... I think of it as my heavy duty smith from another mother..... LOL...... It is sweet, Ruger finally got it right... Ask Gerominojoe he fell in love with it too.... Let me know when we are planning a range trip....

Andy the Dems haven't released the results yet....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom