• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I hate paying rent to the .gov but it has to be done if you don't want the gang in control to come threaten you..

Jedi, I kinda like the newer materials used in clothing... softer to the skin and this fancy thing they call polar fleece for the winters is just amazing....

Not ready to go vote yet, the wife said she needed to sort another can of brass before she would go vote.... Probably another hour before we vote in one of another elections as we have done in atleast 300 elections before this one.... Atleast nowadays we have election locations much closer to our home.... no more riding horse back for a day or two to get to the polling place....

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    jedi went to the tattoo shop I see...

kittytattoo.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've heard other members mention that weird things were going on with avatars. One said that they were seeing HeadlessRoland's avatar on everyone's posts. :dunno:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So I'm thinking of a 357 next year. I have it narrowed down to a S&W 19, 586 or GP100 in either 4 or 6 in barrel. What are your thoughts? I have shot a 4in GP100 and like it, but am more of a S&W fan myself with my semi collection. I would like to sell my 10-6 to help pad the fundage which would probably be close to 700. I'm leaning towards pre lock S&W if I go that route.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom