• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well it is looking like the election results are as I thought...... Nothing changing around here... Going to have to work harder on getting a trailer put together and finding some place in Arizona to start the Gunbunnies Ranch after all....

I should have stayed in Tombstone when I was down there for some of the greatest gun fights I ever got to see.....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm leaving Leyva's sign up in my yard to keep pissing off the neighbors.....

Ya the dead voters came out for both Pete and Buncich once more.... I was even having them dump extra dirt on the cemetery and they kept coming out for these two...

Dansgotinfractions, I have grown use to this problem we have with intelligence levels in NWI over the years... Might be able to find you a nice plot of desert next to me out in Arizona... Not thinking that there will be any more smart people but where I want to go there won't be anyone else to have to deal with except smart people.... That will be the pre-requisite to live near me out there....

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I might be more upset, but I'm nicely medicated. I really did think bursac was going to take the sheriff office. Unfortunately I don't think so. Smh. I pretty much figured Pete would be a shoe in. But really though t buncich who's gonna loose.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WOW Bruce Rauner took Illinois for Gov. I wonder what that will do for acceptance of Indiana LTCH in Illinoid...

I feel really bad for Bursac knowing how he was being treated already during the race by the current regime.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    The Facebook comments are hilarious. The democratic governor pat Quinn lost to the republican Bruce Rauner in Illinois. Folks are posting how they're going to move out of the state and blah, blah, blah. Where they think they're gonna go? Wisconsin and Michigan went republican for the governors too.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Leyva will take them back and use them again next run which will allow him more radio/tv/ and bill board signage with the small amount of funding he has going against sneaky pete and his large amounts of cash for campaigning.

Just saying...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh GB did you really think your vote counted?
    Same to you dan.
    The machine you voted on was rigged. You might have pressed the button for leyva but that machine counted it for Pete.
    Search your feelings you know it is the truth.
    Da Machine is alive and strong in Pete.
    Even the FEDs could not get to him.
    He is not going anywhere until old age gets him.

Nothing to see here boys and girls.
    But Ya keep voting and thinking it counts. :rofl:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Leyva will take them back and use them again next run which will allow him more radio/tv/ and bill board signage with the small amount of funding he has going against sneaky pete and his large amounts of cash for campaigning.

Just saying...

Ill keep them for next time.

he needs to get his name out there more, a few radio ads and a rally or two isnt enough. He needs to get with the unions too, I have been getting into it with people I work with cuz they want to vote pete cuz hes "pro union and republicans want to destroy the unions"

im going to do more next time to help, fundraisers, calls, more signs etc. And im going to be getting involved politically with my union so ill see if I can sway them to vote leyva.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    That will not help.
    You want too beat the machine, you have to become the machine.
    In every aspect of it which most won't do.
    Unions are not going to vote R

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I know a UTU Rep that voted Libertarian and Republican split ticket this time around....

but I vote my conscious and that gives me the right to yell, scream, and complain about what those morons in this gang of thuds that run my country into the ground are doing..... I know I did my part at the poles and that gives me the green light to screw with them profusely.... Just saying...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom