Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anybody interested in some women's fur coats? There probably a size small my wife tried them on and some of them were too short in the sleeves. They are also probably from the 50's early 60's. If anyone is interested will talk to my step mom as they were her moms and see if she wants to sell them. Would sell to INGO members for a fair price vs trying to milk it on ebay.

Since its been a while since I last been on. I traded my 1947 S&W M&P 38 revolver for a S&W 5906 found out it was made the same year as my first gun a S&W 4506. I will be bringing it to the meet and shoot next month. I got it from Bryers gun shop about 15 miles south of Winamac. Good experience for a shop barely open for 2 months. He allowed me to test fire before trading as I had one before that shot too far off.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Building a Linux box for an online class, this should be fun and entertaining. What version of Linux should I use? The class doesn't specify, it give a few examples, such as SUSE, Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Ubuntu. There are so many other ones, perhaps I should use Mr. Snowden's favorite Tails.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Building a Linux box for an online class, this should be fun and entertaining. What version of Linux should I use? The class doesn't specify, it give a few examples, such as SUSE, Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Ubuntu. There are so many other ones, perhaps I should use Mr. Snowden's favorite Tails.

Of those I used to go with Ubuntu, but I've been out of the Linux game for years.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Of those I used to go with Ubuntu, but I've been out of the Linux game for years.

I have also been out of the Linux game since about 2009. And a lot has changed, though I find much has stayed the same. I went with Tails, but that was more trouble that it was worth. I don't think Tails is meant to be anything other than on a DVD or on a USB Drive.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I have also been out of the Linux game since about 2009. And a lot has changed, though I find much has stayed the same. I went with Tails, but that was more trouble that it was worth. I don't think Tails is meant to be anything other than on a DVD or on a USB Drive.
    Yeah, some of them seem to be totally geared for that avenue. Carry your system on a flash drive and use other people's hardware. Ever heard of a laptop? lmao.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    what kind of car?

01 aztek.
    dual fans, dual relays, dual fuses... she's been driving with the AC on for a month. need to figure it out. Thought for sure the ect would be the issue. thermostat was done in jan. and it is functioning you can tell when it opens up, the temp goes down for a while then starts to rise again.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, some of them seem to be totally geared for that avenue. Carry your system on a flash drive and use other people's hardware. Ever heard of a laptop? lmao.

I already did a chrome box, but after reading some comments about this class, apparently Android is not recommended. I'm just going to go with Ubuntu for now, I can always change later. But I think I am going to put Tails on my USB drive so I can Use it anywhere. Actually I have been wanting to test what Used to be called Back Track Linux, I think it is now called Kali Linux. It is specifically meant for ethical hacking into your own network to find it's faults, though I am sure it has other uses as well.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Started 'canning' some of the garden harvest today. Sweet relish. Dill pickles. We still have about a 1/3 bushel left of assorted cukes. And the garden is still throwing them off by the score!

Tomorrow is banana pepper day. Or at least the start of it.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Got to great wolf lodge. Swam for about 3 hours. My daughter saved a kid who couldn't swim. Now time to order pizza And kick back for awhile. There's a gander mountain next door I will check it out tomorrow, not expecting much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom