• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Cork broke in half. WTF? So I fish it out with a corkscrew, only to have the half that is stuck then break in half vertically. Double WTF? Fine, its out. Now I have a wonderful Rye Whiskey & Bourbon blend that is airing out without a cork to reseal it. Oh, and contrary to what most might think reading the bourbon review thread, I'm not a big drinker so tipping back the bottle is not any sort of an option.

20 minutes later I find a suitable stopper and saved the bottle from an eternal airing out. Negative praise and plenty of condemnation to the household of the Turkey for using an inferior cork.

imagejpg1_zps48e36ba4.jpg
    Sounds like you should give Mother Nature a negative rep. I would blame her more than WT.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad: and :dunno:
    Yesterday afternoon the raccoon trap was set and chicken was added bait in the trap.
    Jedi was hoping that when he left for work he would see that ********* raccoon trapped in the cage.
    Alas no raccoon caught.
    Hum..... wonder is he still around?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    :xmad: and :dunno:
    Yesterday afternoon the raccoon trap was set and chicken was added bait in the trap.
    Jedi was hoping that when he left for work he would see that ********* raccoon trapped in the cage.
    Alas no raccoon caught.
    Hum..... wonder is he still around?
    Oreos with Peanut Butter!!!

And sometimes they go away, stay away for a few days, and then come back.

And sometimes they go away, get hit by a car, and never come back.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Sometimes they wander south of 30, get feed a two week cleansing diet, and end up being dinner and a hat.

A bunch of my neighbors have raccoon issues. They ate through the garbage cans to get the leftovers. The ally is a mess. One had a family of them on his roof. He cut a tree back and hasn't had them return. I think the dogs keep them away from our yard/garbage.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Well Jedi, if it makes you feel better I shot one of them on Sunday after I got home from work. Went out back to lock up the chickens and one scurried up a tree. Pulled my revolver and dropped it.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    We've got a young skunk that starts rooting around in the early evening. I was sitting on a bench in front of my house cleaning guns after the shoot on saturday and he got within 10 feet of me before I saw him and made for the door. Strung my bow for a silent kill and the wife said he was too cute to drop. I've seen him eaxh evening since. I'll get him one of these days when she's not looking, before he gets me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom