Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    :facepalm:
    I read CTC's message as "Note to Self" for this "No T. Self " and was like :dunno: and figured it was just CTC being a redneck and speaking CTC stuff. :rofl:
    Not surprising that the guy that can't WRITE the English language can't READ the English language. :rofl:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got the new mechanical fuel pump for the Jeepster when the big brown truck stopped at my front door this afternoon. I had grand plans of installing it today, but, yea, well that didn't work out. On the other hand cooking and eating the grilled duck breasts were awesome and I think I made the right choice.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Worked the last two weeks in Valpo and had to go thru the round-a-bout by Blythe's a lot and need to rename the thing "The Circle Of Death" the way people fly thru there. Does anyone there know what a yield sign is for?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Oh and By the way, stepping out for a little tree shade on this beautiful day to enjoy an Acid Blonde... courtesy of buddy Bob, who has not yet learned to appreciate the simple evil pleasures of Grapes....

cYC2Nflf_8MRHbGuG_cYvtOZDmyB_NExoNW8pLuZKFU=w155-h207-p-no

Thanks, MelensDad, (and Jeff from VSSI)
    Next time just dip it in some grape drank.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    This should be a fun event for NON-Cigar Smokers, Hookah fans
    and people who like the new wave of spiced/unusual & flavored cigars. But serious
    smokers need not despair, we've got cigars for you too!

DREW ESTATES is one of the most innovative cigar companies in the world, they make ACID and TABAK ESPECIAL cigars, which are unusual in that they have spices and flavors but with excellent construction and top grade tobaccos. These are not your daddy's (or In Sheepdips) Swisher Sweets! They've recently introduced Kentucky Fire Cured cigars which are amazing in their flavor complexity, are not flavored, but are nothing like a traditional cigar. And they also have traditional cigars like Undercrown and Hoya de Nicaragua too.

drewestate_zps421ffab3.jpg

July 10, Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm.

As always there is NO OBLIGATION to buy a cigar.
    NO PRESSURE to smoke a cigar.
    If you choose to do so that is your choice.
    This event is FREE to all people aged 18 and above.

Picture6-1.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Hey NWI, the fine folks that rent Kayaks and paddle boards at the harbor at Cedar Lake had a kayak stolen last Thursday night/Friday AM. It is yellow with a Wonder Lake sticker on it. If anyone's neighbor has a newly acquired one, they would really appreciate the tip. Great people, this really sucks for them as this is a new business/ hobby for them

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Those round-abouts in Valpo are crazy..... Stupidest thing I've ever seen...

Sooooo just thought I would make it official, the video's on youtube are true I was looking at Glock 17's, 19's, 26's, and a 36 I think it was called today....

I've got a headache now....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Those round-abouts in Valpo are crazy..... Stupidest thing I've ever seen...

Sooooo just thought I would make it official, the video's on youtube are true I was looking at Glock 17's, 19's, 26's, and a 36 I think it was called today....

I've got a headache now....

My wife has a 36 that had some great trigger work done. You should shoot it a some time. Embrace the dark side, but please don't put it in the oven.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm looking for more props for photo shoots and I'm reading a lot about the army's move to replace the Beretta 92 with a new pistol.... I'm betting they will be using a Glock this time around but time will tell.... The 36 I looked at had the vented slide and the 5 3/4 inch bbl which I found to be very easy to pick up on the sites as I moved the pistol around the room trying to hit targets...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Iv haven't been keeping up on that. Are they going to drop the external safety requirement? Seems like glock would be unlikely to add one.

There are a lot of excellent polymer frame choices out there. Shouldn't be hard to find something.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm looking for more props for photo shoots and I'm reading a lot about the army's move to replace the Beretta 92 with a new pistol.... I'm betting they will be using a Glock this time around but time will tell.... The 36 I looked at had the vented slide and the 5 3/4 inch bbl which I found to be very easy to pick up on the sites as I moved the pistol around the room trying to hit targets...
    I am always available to use as a prop.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon what you doing this saturday.... lost half my regular crew.... and have two models to keep up with at my ripe old age... lol...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom