Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi.... moth balls are your friend... critters hate them..

Problem is the smell will come down into the house with this method.

Pellet gun to face tends to donit on squirrels. Preferably .22lr but since its residential ba good .22 cal pellet gun.

Oh I'm sure I can kill the main squirrel but is it's a SHE and SHE has baby's in their they will die and then I'm going to have a bigger issue of decaying animals in the attic and the smell.

Trust me the way I feel right now I want to cage both the squirrel and the raccon and :whistle: at KLB's place.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Theres babies for sure? If not go check lol. No babies blast momma, if there is babies scoop them up put them in a bucket then shoot mama then take bucket of babies to the animal shelter.place babies on doorstep ring bell and run away.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Jedi use some "hardware cloth" to close up that area of your house to prevent the squirrel and/or raccoon from gaining entry. They can bend up your aluminum soffit but they can't eat through a layer of hardware cloth that you nail in place behind the soffit.

Also, buy a SNOW PEAK brand headlamp. They make two models. The Snow Miner which doubles as both a headlamp and an 'area light' and they also make one that tilts with your eyes so it shines light where you are looking. The Snow Peak brand is a quality brand, it puts out plenty of light. The batteries last for a long time too! I have used them to hike in the dark and can easily see the ground/road/path. I think it would light up your attic too. http://snowpeak.com/collections/lighting

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    *yawn* morning folks. Looks like today is going to be a long one for me. Just put the pork shoulders on the smoker. Not gonna be done for about 12-14 hours. Meanwhile I will be straightening up a few things and trying to be semi-productive today....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Nope. Most of it is stuff I've been meaning to do for a while and just haven't got off my duff and done them for various reasons. Mostly being too tired from work.

I know how you feel. I try to put in 4 or even 5 hours of hard labor at the cigar lounge most days. When I get home I have a list of things I put off until after my nap, then when I wake up I realize its just too darn late to start up a new project, so I watch TV, or sometimes I'll sit in the hot tub and wait for my dinner to be cooked.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Bump, or as Lonehoosier would say: DUMP

This should be a fun event for NON-Cigar Smokers, Hookah fans
    and people who like the new wave of spiced/unusual & flavored cigars. But serious
    smokers need not despair, we've got cigars for you too!

DREW ESTATES is one of the most innovative cigar companies in the world, they make ACID and TABAK ESPECIAL cigars, which are unusual in that they have spices and flavors but with excellent construction and top grade tobaccos. These are not your daddy's (or In Sheepdips) Swisher Sweets! They've recently introduced Kentucky Fire Cured cigars which are amazing in their flavor complexity, are not flavored, but are nothing like a traditional cigar. And they also have traditional cigars like Undercrown and Hoya de Nicaragua too.

drewestate_zps421ffab3.jpg

July 10, Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm.

As always there is NO OBLIGATION to buy a cigar.
    NO PRESSURE to smoke a cigar.
    If you choose to do so that is your choice.
    This event is FREE to all people aged 18 and above.

Picture6-1.png

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Problem is the smell will come down into the house with this method.

Oh I'm sure I can kill the main squirrel but is it's a SHE and SHE has baby's in their they will die and then I'm going to have a bigger issue of decaying animals in the attic and the smell.

Trust me the way I feel right now I want to cage both the squirrel and the raccon and :whistle: at KLB's place.
    Cats would find the babies to be a delicacy.

Squirrel and Coon would go across the street into the trees. I never had problems with either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom