OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    We did get a pretty good blast of swirling, heavy rain, but it lasted about four minutes. Then back to a slow drizzle.

Picked up my mower from service just now. Not too bad of a bill. I'm old school, though. Any repair bill for a two year old mower feels like an unfriendly bite.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Need to start thinking about lunch. Probably going to depend on what Susan will agree to. :):
    Ever since Wife had serious troubles last year, her system is unpredictable. She has to offer input toward choosing meal time fare. Or she might have to turn away and prepare for herself, if I've made something she couldn't stomach just then.

She does that anyway for the meals she takes to work. That's one of the reasons I can't take that weekly shopping burden off her hands.

"two more years, two more years"
    Our mantra!
    That is when she can retire with full benefits, meaning full pay continues and uninterrupted insurance for life. She is determined to get there!

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I finished that 4K all-the-same SP primer batch on my recent 9mm loading excursions, along with most of my powder for that load.

I have 7K of the next batch of primers and about that many more 9mm casings to load. I will need to lay in some more powder, soon.
    Yep, I've collected materials for a quite a while and have not done any loading for over three years, until recently.

Need some range time to confirm the transition.

Top Bottom