Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Lol. Actually on Thursday my friend was standing next to him at the Merrillville parade and texted me and said hey guess who is standing next to me lol. I told him to say something but his phone "stopped working" when I texted him that.....more like he was just too scared

Shoulda sent Lonehoosier to stand near him.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    My toy car that I've had since 08 and haven't touched since '10 is loaded on my trailer ready to go to her new home. Dug through the shed for all my boxes of parts.

I'm going to need to make two trips, I think I have at least one full car, plus some, in parts.

Bed is stuffed full as is the car on my trailer.

Glad to have the space back, hurts to lose so much $$$ I've got tied up in the car and parts. Could've parted it all out but this is much easier and ensures I don't change my mind halfway through.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That whole going to the bathroom outdoors worked great until the cops showed up.... soooooo now I just got to make sure the indoor plumbing is still working....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm not a napper. If I try to take a nap, I wake up not knowing where I am or what day it is, and I'm useless for the rest of the day.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I'm not a napper. If I try to take a nap, I wake up not knowing where I am or what day it is, and I'm useless for the rest of the day.

I wasn't able to nap really at all until I had kids, after which sheer exhaustion paved the way.

I'm jealous of both my FIL and grandpa. They can be anywhere, close their eyes and be out in a minute. Both of them ascribe it to their military service ("never run when you can walk, etc....).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I wasn't able to nap really at all until I had kids, after which sheer exhaustion paved the way.

I'm jealous of both my FIL and grandpa. They can be anywhere, close their eyes and be out in a minute. Both of them ascribe it to their military service ("never run when you can walk, etc....).

Thats where i learned that 8 hours of sleep is almost all it takes to make you happy.
    Take it away.
    Then get 8 hours.
    Ahhhhhh.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I thought this was funny so I'm leaving it here... After you watch the first episode there are two more episodes of the youtube video available too... Anyways I'm easily amused....

The Problem with Jeggings - YouTube

I'm thinking some where near Prescott... as most of the stores and etc are in the middle of Arizona and I do need to be able to find supplies...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Pulled the fuel pump today out of the '67 Jeepster.

There is a hidden nut on the backside that is invisible to the naked eye and camouflaged by grease and grime so your fingers have a difficult time finding it. But found it I did.

Honestly it came off pretty easy, despite the fact that I found the manual with the disassembly/installation instructions about 20 minutes after I completed the job.

There is a heat guard that also has to be removed to allow you to pull it out, I didn't know that until after I already had the fuel pump loose and it wouldn't come out. But the heat guard removal was straight forward. As in I pushed the socket wrench straight forward to loosen the nut and jammed my hand into the fan blade! Nothing feels better than a bleeding hand with grease embedded into the cut.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So at work I maintain a 12 floor computer network with roughly 500 drops per floor.
    At any give time if someone needs to know what switch a drop goes to I can get them the info in about 10 mins (takes longer to get to the closet then get in info).

Well I'm home right now and looking to buy a wireless access point for the new tablet we got for the house.
    I look at my network diagram am see its rather outdated with PCs that are no longer at home and switches that have long gone bit the dust.
    Figure OK this should not be that hard it's only a 3 levels house (tri-level house) and I know we got rid of a lot of the extra switches we had once we consolidated the PCs to get the main floor.

So I go look at the router and it has 4 ports all being used.
    1) to living room
    2) to crawl space
    3) to ???
    4) to ???

Those last 2 run up from the lower level to ??? :dunno:
    Those are the original ones I installed 6 years ago when I moved in.
    No labels and no **** clue where they go.
    :faceplam: and :xmad:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi it sounds like you should have had a professional install that network for you.... just saying....

I'm following a interesting company right now replacing their mess they called a network and am amazed at the things that some people can get away with and actually charge for....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom