• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    All healing is self healing. Having an acupuncturist on your healing team can help your body do what it needs to do. When it comes to pain management and neurological issues TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) fills a niche that western medicine does not.

If you want to give acupuncture a go, Rebecca in Miller/Chesterton is the best in NWI. I could also recommend a dozen in Chicago. Today I was in a massage class taught by one of the better acupuncturists in the USA. If you would like to try Tui Na (acupressure) and other related Asian body therapies you can PM me.
    not personally familiar with how acupuncture helps with migraines, but I know it didn't fantastic job with planter fasciitis that I had about a year and a half ago. I would also recommend Eastwind acupuncture in Chesterton.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody want a Benelli M3 for cheap, I need the money and I'd rather give it to one of you guys for 600 than Cabela's

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Not sure about this July 10 over at the club. It sounds to me like Melensdad is actually inviting those of us with less snobbish cigar tastes! May have to bring a few of those grapeys with me.!!

...tho I do like the acid brands also... May have to hit one of those especiales

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Not sure about this July 10 over at the club. It sounds to me like Melensdad is actually inviting those of us with less snobbish cigar tastes! May have to bring a few of those grapeys with me.!!

...tho I do like the acid brands also... May have to hit one of those especiales

I love the Tabalk Acid line.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anybody want a Benelli M3 for cheap, I need the money and I'd rather give it to one of you guys for 600 than Cabela's

Can I see a photo of the configuration? I might be interested.

Out of your price range.

They don't make anything that costs less than $0.59 :stickpoke:

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    AT THE NWI INGO CLUBHOUSE . . .

First Come/First Served/you have to ASK for them. . .

We have some Cabela's discount cards for the "Cabela's Friends & Family Weekend" sale event, July 18-20. One of our daily customers works the gun counter at Cabela's, he dropped off 10 of the cards a short while ago. Discounts apply to in-stock items only, apparently in-STORE only (not on-line sales), and only during those 3 days.

The card does specify the discount, but he told me that it should be for 10% off.

He may be able to get more of them and bring them in, but for now there are 10 of them at the front counter. Just ask the clerk for one if you stop in . . . WHILE THEY LAST.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Schoops in valpo???
    For c. Larry meet n eat.

Is this by Blythes on calumet Ave? Need to see who is gun friendly for us to attend. This is a learning experience setting one of these up and enjoy the challenge to make this one better than the last one. Open for any and all suggestions in Porter County.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Is this by Blythes on calumet Ave? Need to see who is gun friendly for us to attend. This is a learning experience setting one of these up and enjoy the challenge to make this one better than the last one. Open for any and all suggestions in Porter County.
    Yep. We have been in there before Blythe's events in the past.

Steak and Shake in Valpo is another.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom