• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I think they called it a M37... It looks like another vehicle I've used for images before which was called a Morgan though...

Actaeon, that is a M901 which is a M113 with a TOW missile launcher on top.... Show up to help out for this next poster shoot and I'll get you a tour...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    This one is for Andy219, Sadclownwp, and IN Sheepdip:

This should be a fun event for NON-Cigar Smokers, Hookah fans
    and people who like the new wave of spiced/unusual & flavored cigars. But serious
    smokers need not despair, we've got cigars for you too!

DREW ESTATES is one of the most innovative cigar companies in the world, they make ACID and TABAK ESPECIAL cigars, which are unusual in that they have spices and flavors but with excellent construction and top grade tobaccos. These are not your daddy's (or In Sheepdips) Swisher Sweets! They've recently introduced Kentucky Fire Cured cigars which are amazing in their flavor complexity, are not flavored, but are nothing like a traditional cigar. And they also have traditional cigars like Undercrown and Hoya de Nicaragua too.

drewestate_zps421ffab3.jpg

July 10, Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm.

As always there is NO OBLIGATION to buy a cigar.
    NO PRESSURE to smoke a cigar.
    If you choose to do so that is your choice.
    This event is FREE to all people aged 18 and above.

Picture6-1.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Slow day to be inside on the computer. Warm day to be outside cutting grass before the rain comes back.

Lawn tractor is broken, my master carpentry and tile setting skills do not translate into lawn mower repair skills. So I got the big diesel tractor out, started mowing with that on the rain soaked lawn, pretty much have deep muddy ruts in the front lawn now. Wife is not happy with me.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Lawn tractor is broken, my master carpentry and tile setting skills do not translate into lawn mower repair skills. So I got the big diesel tractor out, started mowing with that on the rain soaked lawn, pretty much have deep muddy ruts in the front lawn now. Wife is not happy with me.

Your having a Monday on Sunday.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Got a headache and started some sneezing this afternoon....

Hope I didn't catch anything as I don't think I have anymore weight that I can get rid of at this point...

Decided I'm using a revolver in this next photo shoot but got to get some leather belts that will be small enough to fit the models.... Going to have to cut some leather belts down to fit these young ladies....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ouch. I know how my wife would react to that. I only left ruts in the back pasture. I had to get it mowed Friday before we had more rain. The grass was already around 4' high.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Got a headache and started some sneezing this afternoon....

Hope I didn't catch anything as I don't think I have anymore weight that I can get rid of at this point...

Decided I'm using a revolver in this next photo shoot but got to get some leather belts that will be small enough to fit the models.... Going to have to cut some leather belts down to fit these young ladies....

My wife is slender. Want me to see what she's got lying around?

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Got poison ivy on my right upper arm. Washed it with fels naptha soap to wash away and dry up the oils. And wipe it down with apple cider vinegar to take away the itch. I can't believe how good that works.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Got poison ivy on my right upper arm. Washed it with fels naptha soap to wash away and dry up the oils. And wipe it down with apple cider vinegar to take away the itch. I can't believe how good that works.

Need to use cold water to keep the pores closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom