Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The wife took a NRA woman's handgun course at blythes from 2:30 to 7:00 today. And she loved it. She got to shoot a revolver and semi auto pistol both in .22, and the instructors told she was the best shot in class. I'm so proud of the wife.

Way to go, Mrs. MTN. :yesway:

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    We currently have 4 to 6 cats that we see on a regular basis that seem to hunt chipmunks and mice all day long. Its not uncommon to see each cat 2 to 3 times a day heading home with a small rodent. They all live in the same home and I can't begin to imagine what they are doing with all the carcasses. They seem totally disinterested in birds. In the past we had a Redtail that we saw several times a day and when it was around the cat population vanished. I was sure that the hawk had taken care of the cats.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We currently have 4 to 6 cats that we see on a regular basis that seem to hunt chipmunks and mice all day long. Its not uncommon to see each cat 2 to 3 times a day heading home with a small rodent. They all live in the same home and I can't begin to imagine what they are doing with all the carcasses. They seem totally disinterested in birds. In the past we had a Redtail that we saw several times a day and when it was around the cat population vanished. I was sure that the hawk had taken care of the cats.
    You know, I forgot about the Hawks. I wonder how much they have participated in taking out the cats.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Got to play with this today.... but it only does 45 mph....

ammv4153hd.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The wife took a NRA woman's handgun course at blythes from 2:30 to 7:00 today. And she loved it. She got to shoot a revolver and semi auto pistol both in .22, and the instructors told she was the best shot in class. I'm so proud of the wife.

You need all that OT to pay for the wife to shoot all the .22 ammo.:shoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks pink father for making a special appearance today. I know my daughter was extremely shy, but she hasn't stopped talking about you or the gift you brought her. You made her day.

You are welcome.
    That is a series 1 LEGO friends set that is no longer available.
    I've had it for a year now in my collection but figured it deserves to be played with instead of being "locked" away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom