• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Darkevin, that was a disappointment two weeks ago when I showed up to shoot and had to find a corn field down there to shoot in once I took the ride around teh closed Indiana 55 too... The farmer didn't complain at-least....

Wish they would have mentioned the closing on their webpage or calendar... would had saved me gas cost and the possible issues with shooting in some farmers field and all....

I really need my Gunbunnies ranch....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    migraine material right there, trying to read that.

Sorry
    We have 3000+ people apply recently for 300 starting positions in the region (5 state region).
    Of those 3000+, 700 were 'qualified' and invited to take the entry level exam.
    Of the 700 people who took the exam, only 150 passed it. :faint:

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Work sucks. Working afternoons sucks worse. working afternoons while taking three hours of Spanish in the morning really sucks. Doing it on less than 6 hours of sleep a night is wearisome.
    The alternative to working really really sucks. Thankfully have not been there in a while.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, those aren't jobs.... their prison sentences since they are in that mess called Illiniod... and their gov. jobs....

trying to fit some shooting in this weekend with taking pics of the military vehicles that will be on display in downtown Valpo saturday and then I got to be in Hebron sunday... might have to find another farmers field to cut loose in...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Can you repair a radiator at least temporarily with JB weld or something? My ZJ Jeep is losing coolant and I was initially afraid that I had a blown head gasket, but I found it squirts a bunch of coolant when I shut it off. I don't think it's coming from a hose.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The company I work for is almost always hiring. But, I'm fairly miserable, so I wouldn't want to suggest it as a potential employment opportunity, unless you're a desperate masochist.

Yeah, thanks. I really need to stay as close to Crown Point as I can with my mom being older and not in great health. I don't want it to be a 1-2 hour ordeal if I need to get home.

If anyone knows of any local jobs, let me know. I'm good with people, good with math, good with computers, and I communicate well.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Jedi, is this your house?

10491112_698454473524888_8204126841947017498_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom