• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Florida qualifies as a warmer place but it has way too much humidity for my liking... Arizona bound......

Cat's are actually a better pick out of dogs and cats for someone who isn't home all the time, they can care less if you show up as long as they have food.... and they don't need to go outside all the time.... Just saying....

but no I don't need anymore cats...

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Yeah I don't get it. My dad and grandparents love the Florida weather, but I like it cold. Maybe because it keeps family visits to about half the year.

GB, I now picture you as being both a photographer of gun babes and an old cat lady with dozens to hundreds of cats. It's.....weird.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, as if I didn't have enough problems being too busy to remove my pool cover.
    Now my back is killing me.
    Anyone here unemployed or underemployed that wants to earn some money pulling the wet leaves off a pool cover.
    Pool is 40x20, in the ground.
    Leaves, a buttload of leaves.
    Pull them out, drag them to the woods across the street.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hmmmmm, Actaeon has a large pool and Black Betty..... How private is that pool area......

Bra Medic, I don't have that many cats... just one that thinks he is a dog.... The wife would have a dozen though if I didn't say no....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I got an 85 riviera that needs a torque convertor would like to move it at no less than 2500. Could use the money to get the wife and I to San Diego to see her brother graduate boot camp. I know I know California sucks, but this will be the last time I set foot there unless my son if I have one deciders to follow in my footsteps. So please spread the word.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Hmmmmm, Actaeon has a large pool and Black Betty..... How private is that pool area......

Bra Medic, I don't have that many cats... just one that thinks he is a dog.... The wife would have a dozen though if I didn't say no....

I'm going to interpret you posting a response to me in the same post as a query about having a nekkit chick pool party with guns as an implied invite to said event. Thanks!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Barn cats are about the worst thing that can be released out into the wild in North America that I can think of. They are a plague on nature and they kill for fun decimating the songbird populations and the sporting bird populations.

Wisconsin almost declared an 'special season' on cats but decided against it, instead they just encouraged hunters to shoot them all year around.

Feral Cats Kill Billions of Small Critters Each Year | Science | Smithsonian

Domestic cats are destroying the planet

Is Your Kitty Cat a Destructive Killer? | Cool Green Science

We HAD a loose cat population problem in my neighborhood.

Please do not allow this one to become a barn/wild cat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom