• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I would have called but I'm at work and I thing saying something to the extent of "Can I please speak with the Sad Clown" would sound a bit strange.
    May sound strange.... but absolutely EVERYONE at Blythe's KNOW who is the SadClown... (sounds like some bad ass Gary Drug dealer.... Not... "Hey you want the Good Stuff... ya gotta see my associate... SadClown and tell him Big Lou sent ya..."

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Long day. Just got back from a funeral. The procession from the church was delayed by 2 trains in 2 different cities. Took almost 90 minutes to get from Munster to Merrillville! Both were CN trains so the next time Andy219 stops in the cigar lounge the price of his cigars will be TRIPLED!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Has anyone seen or heard from klb.
    I text him yesterday and git bo reply.
    Called twice today and no answer.
    Sending a PM next hope nothing is wrong.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yea Larry, that's the story I'm talking about.

So, in my early days of INGO, I was selling a gun to another member (napalmFTW, for those who have been around) and it worked out that he was giving a HAM radio class at Jedi's. I had the misfortune of having to go North of thirty that day, and it worked for both of us to meet at Jedi's house. So, darkkevin and I show up, this nerdy looking brown guy and his wife answer the door. I ask if Jedi is there, and the nerdy brown guy hides behind the wife. I'd never met them before, so I didn't think anything of it. I asked if napalm was there already, he was, so we commenced with the coonfingering of the S&W model 659.

I later learned that the nerdy brown guy was indeed Jedi (I suspected that at his house), but that Jedi thought "t_star" was a FIFTY YEAR OLD WOMAN. Jedi had seen me on the train a few times, and I must have always had my mean face on...so when the mean girl from the train showed up on his front porch, not the fifty year old lady, he almost peed his pants. He may very well have pooped himself, from the look on his face when they opened the door.

That story cracks me up.

Don't you have to work to get a vacation?

Nah, you can get a 'job' with the state and still get plenty of vacation time despite not doing real, actual work.

Jedi doesn't work, and he gets a vacation.

:(

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So I'm watching "Goldfinger" and I'm wondering why the Korean Henchman is continuing to fight, even though his boss has locked him in Fort Knox with an atomic bomb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom