• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Yea Larry, that's the story I'm talking about.

So, in my early days of INGO, I was selling a gun to another member (napalmFTW, for those who have been around) and it worked out that he was giving a HAM radio class at Jedi's. I had the misfortune of having to go North of thirty that day, and it worked for both of us to meet at Jedi's house. So, darkkevin and I show up, this nerdy looking brown guy and his wife answer the door. I ask if Jedi is there, and the nerdy brown guy hides behind the wife. I'd never met them before, so I didn't think anything of it. I asked if napalm was there already, he was, so we commenced with the coonfingering of the S&W model 659.

I later learned that the nerdy brown guy was indeed Jedi (I suspected that at his house), but that Jedi thought "t_star" was a FIFTY YEAR OLD WOMAN. Jedi had seen me on the train a few times, and I must have always had my mean face on...so when the mean girl from the train showed up on his front porch, not the fifty year old lady, he almost peed his pants. He may very well have pooped himself, from the look on his face when they opened the door.

Better than when I met him. He kept winking and making foul gestures with his hands.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Well maybe I'm trying to sadclown myself here. I'm just trying to hunt down some night sights for a glock.

PM user Raitekk. He had a new set for a great price I was going to buy but we didn't catch each other before he went on an absurdly long vacation. I think he's still on vacation actually....two months later.

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    I would have called but I'm at work and I thing saying something to the extent of "Can I please speak with the Sad Clown" would sound a bit strange.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Wanted to see if you all had glock night sights and/or an IWB double stack mag pouch or Ghost connectors?

Yes, I have an assortment of night sights, and I can get you the connector. I don't stock iwb mag holders, but if you know what one you want, I can get it for you

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I'd like to borrow that when you're finished. I can't do "Fifty Shades of Grey" again.

Ill be happy to pass it on when I finish it up... no comment about the Fifty Shades issue... heck the better half read all three in the series (for her book club)... no surprises resulting whatsoever... :) in fact, she said they were pretty "weird and boring"... IDK, I never read them :)

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    @ Andy219 ( whenever he wakes up)

I know you sold a Taurus PT709 Slim recently, I'm looking to sell mine soon ( or trade for a M&P Shield 9) and was curious what you got for it? I know you had it in a Package with Holster and Ammo, Mine will just be the gun and factory mags with case. Thanks. Pm me if you would rather answer that way.

Liberty Twp. Fire department is selling $10 tickets for a M&P Shield in .40 with a limit of 500 tickets total... good fire department... and I LIKEY Gun Raffles... but dont expect to win cause I bought four and one of them is the winner... ! :) let me know by PM and I can send you the contact name. He is a member of NPCCC...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom