dragon36right_zps87b64b91.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yep. Cut off the butt pegs and the screw with a dremel cut-off wheel. Went pretty smoothly.

Thanks for offering to give me a ... um... thanks for offering to help me out.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I guess it's an old people thing. I think they're absolutely retarded and unfunny. All they have is washed up guests. No thx

We need Sherman and tingle back

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have an opportunity to trade a plain Jane Canik S120 with all that came from factory for a M98 30-06 mauser in about 90% with a chrome lined barrel and 60 rounds is this a good trade? I figure if it shoots well at 200 I would sell my mosin and ammo to get some 30-06 ammo and maybe put some money back in savings. I have at least 2 crates of 880 and a tin of 440 with several loose packs of 20. I would like to get some input befoire Friday. I could also use the mosin funds for a 5906 again, also may have a bun in the oven, so some extra funds for that. No need to say anything the wife doesn't want family to know till august. So please hold your congrats for at least Aug.

Last edited:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Yea Larry, that's the story I'm talking about.

So, in my early days of INGO, I was selling a gun to another member (napalmFTW, for those who have been around) and it worked out that he was giving a HAM radio class at Jedi's. I had the misfortune of having to go North of thirty that day, and it worked for both of us to meet at Jedi's house. So, darkkevin and I show up, this nerdy looking brown guy and his wife answer the door. I ask if Jedi is there, and the nerdy brown guy hides behind the wife. I'd never met them before, so I didn't think anything of it. I asked if napalm was there already, he was, so we commenced with the coonfingering of the S&W model 659.

I later learned that the nerdy brown guy was indeed Jedi (I suspected that at his house), but that Jedi thought "t_star" was a FIFTY YEAR OLD WOMAN. Jedi had seen me on the train a few times, and I must have always had my mean face on...so when the mean girl from the train showed up on his front porch, not the fifty year old lady, he almost peed his pants. He may very well have pooped himself, from the look on his face when they opened the door.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom