Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :laugh6:

Anyone know where to sell a Juniper tree? I have one to remove. It's real straight, about 35' tall. I would hate to use it as bonfire wood.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    The Club has changed DRAMATICALLY in the past year... Not only with some significant improvements, but also an excellent increase in the relationship and mutual work with local law enforcement... Its been exciting to be a part of it... I am looking forward to Instucting and teaching on Saturday... Lots of women getting involved in shooting ... no Bad Habits to break..

Valpo PD Chief yesterday, said they get calls regularly on this, and they appreciate having a place locally to refer people to... All the Leo organizations have been very good to work with as well and they are getting the range times they need to stay fully up to speed...

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    The Club has changed DRAMATICALLY in the past year... Not only with some significant improvements, but also an excellent increase in the relationship and mutual work with local law enforcement... Its been exciting to be a part of it... I am looking forward to Instucting and teaching on Saturday... Lots of women getting involved in shooting ... no Bad Habits to break..

Valpo PD Chief yesterday, said they get calls regularly on this, and they appreciate having a place locally to refer people to... All the Leo organizations have been very good to work with as well and they are getting the range times they need to stay fully up to speed...

Has this become a regularly scheduled class? The last meeting I was able to make it hadn't been decided as of yet.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    How is ladyghost doing?

She is doing ok. She is scheduled for surgery again on Friday. At this time everything looks good. No postponements. I was waiting to post about it as to not clog the thread with useless post of nonsense..oh wait Jedi does that already so it must be ok. LOL At this point we are waiting to see if they have a bed for her tomorrow, if so then they will admit her the day before to start her on antibiotics early. Otherwise we will be there bight and early Friday for 7AM surgery. Ill let everyone know in here once I find out. She is hoping to go to the Cigar night, but who knows at this point.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom