Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Is it cheaper to ship out of the UPS hub in Hammond vs a UPS store? Shipping costs at the stores are ridiculous.

Yes, cheaper from Hammond hub. UPS store charges a few extra bucks per package... that's how they make their money.

You can also go to www.ups.com , pay by credit card, and print out a prepaid label (without the UPS Store surcharge), and then just drop off at UPS store for free.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Just got home (and out of a nice long shower) from the 2014 Miracle Ride for Riley's Children's Hospital. The weather was fantastic for it and there was a great turn out. I only saw one guy that was noticeably (VERY sloppily) CC. Dude had a Glock OWB, but had cut his shirt in the way HS football players do, sleeves off & nearly the entire sides of the shirt gone as well. Over $300,000 raised, approximately 4,200 bikes present. I'm not sure what I like more, riding past the hospital or taking a lap around the track.

Happy Birthday to KLB and bra medic.
    Happy Anniversary to BillB and Mrs. BillB.

CTC: for awhile now I have been shocked that you have little yipyip dogs. I didn't realize one of them only had three legs either. :)

As for the pictures...there is one I have a nice, even actually pretty smile in. I !as most definitely thinking of harming Jedi, probably with apple products. The rest of them I am most definitely in my true bad ass form. Go to Westforth's to see them, and buy one or two. ;)

T-Star, did you travel on the Riley Ride solo or were you with the Shively group out of the Calumet Store in Munster/highland? I used to ride that every year with about 25 other bikes, but the last couple of years I usually have been returning from a week at the Hooiser Burn Camp and I am in no physical shape to ride early Saturday morning following... got home on Friday at 2:30 PM and slept straight through to 8 AM Saturday morning... tired Tired... But I love the Riley Miracle Ride... Almost one a new Victory touring bike about three years ago, on the Poker run with a Full house. Then some guy comes running in 5 minutes before it closed, and pulled out 4 of a kind... Grrrrrrr....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    So are they doing this?
    [video=youtube_share;AhpmYOfR8-4]http://youtu.be/AhpmYOfR8-4[/video]

No, it will be more like this.

lucyunladylike.jpg

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    So my brother-in-law posted this picture because he was thinking about how he could turn one into a smoker.

So I decided to have a little fun with it.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    T-Star, did you travel on the Riley Ride solo or were you with the Shively group out of the Calumet Store in Munster/highland? I used to ride that every year with about 25 other bikes, but the last couple of years I usually have been returning from a week at the Hooiser Burn Camp and I am in no physical shape to ride early Saturday morning following... got home on Friday at 2:30 PM and slept straight through to 8 AM Saturday morning... tired Tired... But I love the Riley Miracle Ride... Almost one a new Victory touring bike about three years ago, on the Poker run with a Full house. Then some guy comes running in 5 minutes before it closed, and pulled out 4 of a kind... Grrrrrrr....

Just darkkevin & I. We know quite a few people that do it, and do some of the ride with them, if we run into each other. I've never heard of the Shively group.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not sure who is coming but here is a shameless plug:

VC Cigars - from Victor Calvo -

are sponsoring a cigar night at the NWI INGO Clubhouse

~ PIT STOP SMOKE SHOP's 1101 Cigar Lounge ~

Thursday June 5 from 6pm to 9pm

large_mikes-cigars-product-623.jpg

These are easy to smoke, hand made, cigars at reasonable prices. Not the normal $8 to $15 price tags
    from many of the name brands, those cigars are mostly in the under $7.00 price range. But as is normal
    for these events, there is NO PRESSURE to buy a cigar, NO PRESSURE to smoke a cigar. You are welcome
    to join in if you choose, but you should not feel obligated. There is NO CHARGE, these events are sponsored
    by the cigar company and I open them up to INGO members.

We are planning to have a guitar player, plus there will be complimentary coffee, Pepsi and water.

If you have never Open Carried this is a comfortable
    place where Open Carry is welcomed and accepted. There is NO
    requirement to Openly Carry a gun, but you are welcome to do so
    if you wish to give it a try.

The parking lot is small, feel free to park in the large empty lot to the west side of the cigar lounge! :yes way:

Picture6-1.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom