Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Kids, stay off the gd phones when you're driving. I was headed north on Broadway around 103rd and there was a woman in a red GMC Jimmy in front of me. She was taking a selfie or some damn thing, and she drifted about 3/4 of the way into the oncoming lane. Three cars had to swerve to avoid a crash.

This is why we can't have nice things.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Who here has put together and AR and has the tools for it?
    DON'T JUMP UP AND DOWN YET!!! Jedi is not (yet) ready to get an AR. Yes it probably will happen later this year. Just want to see who can help me out once it's time to build the evil black rifle. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Kids, stay off the gd phones when you're driving. I was headed north on Broadway around 103rd and there was a woman in a red GMC Jimmy in front of me. She was taking a selfie or some damn thing, and she drifted about 3/4 of the way into the oncoming lane. Three cars had to swerve to avoid a crash.

Nature just doing it's job that is all.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Woman driver? Blond?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    DON'T JUMP UP AND DOWN YET!!! Jedi is not (yet) ready to get an AR. Yes it probably will happen later this year. Just want to see who can help me out once it's time to build the evil black rifle. :)

What caliber do you want? Don't have the tools, just wondering.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Isn't there a law against you having an AR?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    J

If it only impacted the idjit, I agree. But the knuckleheads tend to take out others in their rampaging stupidity

:nono:
    If you (not you personally, just general you) are not paying attention to your surroundings and get hit by the incoming car that is texting then nature *IS* doing it's job in ensuring the 'human dodo birds" are removed from the gene pool. In this case the 3 other cars were smart enough to move out of the way, thus causing nature to have to try again later to remove the 'human dodo bird' that is still among us.

What caliber do you want? Don't have the tools, just wondering.

.223 Rem and all I want to do with it is shoot the Project Appleseed targets and one day use it to do the long range Project Appleseed course.
    Been told by my good source for Project Appleseed that this is what I should 'shoot for'
    Rock River Arms: LAR-15 Lower Receivers / Lower Halves
    White Oak Armament | Complete Uppers | High Power Competition | AR15 Upper Pre-Ban
    2CMPb.png

ar0940b.jpg

I do have a stripped lower just from Delaware Machinery that I was thinking of using but it looks like that lower (above) is already ready to go.
    I have a budget of $900 right now. I could save a bit more by this summer for the long gun. Already have high capacity 30 round clips. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Isn't there a law against you having an AR?

Yes the law of nature which means that the world climate will soon change. The polar bears will die off as well as the fish in the water.
    Heck Jedi may even move to South Lake County as well.

:runaway: the HORROR!!!

This AR is nothing more then a stepping stone that is all. Don't need anything fancy like this... :rofl:
    4e54e6bc15a60d091e420633c732ae84.jpg

Woman driver, approx. 40 (old enough to know better) , short dark hair.
    Ah so you cut and died your hair? :whistle:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    :nono:
    .223 Rem and all I want to do with it is shoot the Project Appleseed targets and one day use it to do the long range Project Appleseed course.
    Been told by my good source for Project Appleseed that this is what I should 'shoot for'
    Rock River Arms: LAR-15 Lower Receivers / Lower Halves
    White Oak Armament | Complete Uppers | High Power Competition | AR15 Upper Pre-Ban
    2CMPb.png

ar0940b.jpg

I do have a stripped lower just from Delaware Machinery that I was thinking of using but it looks like that lower (above) is already ready to go.
    I have a budget of $900 right now. I could save a bit more by this summer for the long gun. Already have high capacity 30 round clips. :)

If that's the route you're going, you don't need any tools other than your grubby little girly-boy hands to put it together.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Having trouble with this message? View it online.
    Culver's Flavor of the Day Share
    Culver's of Highland, IN
    3950 Ridge Road
    Highland, IN 46322
    (219) 934-7900
    Flavor of the Day
    OUR MENU FLAVOR OF THE DAY CONNECT FIND US
    Welcome to Delicious
    DONATE WHILE YOU DINE!
    Culver's

On Tuesday, May 20 stop in at Culver's of Highland, Merrillville, or Crown Point and we will donate 10% of sales to our local Honor Flight Club.

Over 170 participating Culver's restaurants in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and Northern Indiana will donate 10% of sales to their local Honor Flight Hub.

The Mission: to fly WWII and Korean War veterans to see their memorials in Washington, DC.

Enjoy a delicious meal, benefit a great cause and feel good all over. Thank you for your support!

From the team at Culver's of Highland, IN
    Culver's
    Donate While You Dine
    See how we're supporting American Farm Families through our partnership with the National FFA Organization.
    Culver's
    It's Back!
    Our Pepper Grinder Pub Burger is like a gourmet bacon cheeseburger.
    Facebook Twitter Instagram Google Plus
    VISIT CULVERS.COM|FIND YOUR CULVER'S

PRIVACY POLICY|MANAGE PREFERENCES|UNSUBSCRIBE

This email was sent because you joined Culver's eClub in one of our restaurants, online or at one of our events. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. Although we'd be sorry to see you go, you can unsubscribe from Culver's eClub at any time and your name will be removed immediately. Culver Franchising System, Inc., 1240 Water St., Prairie du Sac, WI 53578. © 2012 Culver Franchising System, Inc. All rights reserved.

To ensure delivery, add eclub@culvers.com to your address book.

Bumping, for a good cause.
    I think I'll be there around 4:30 PM tomorrow, anyone wants to join me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bumping, for a good cause.
    I think I'll be there around 4:30 PM tomorrow, anyone wants to join me.

I will be there at 4:20 once I get off the train.
    Losers like GG won't make it since it's too early for her. :p

@KLB are you going to be a loser or stop by on your way home from work?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If that's the route you're going, you don't need any tools other than your grubby little girly-boy hands to put it together.

So you will put it together for me?
    Going that route is MORE then the $900 I have right now. I think that is $1040 before shipping plus missing a sling.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It is surprising how tired you can get from riding in a tractor mowing pastures.
    Agreed! I got another 18 cubic yards of topsoil and 8 more yards of crushed limestone this afternoon. Barely made a dent in moving that stuff into place and I was exhausted. Even with a fancy suspension seat you get beat up bouncing around while operating a machine.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I got all the tools you will need depending on what you decide to build....

I would make some suggestions on your build but not here... if interested PM me...

I almost have enough parts for the Gunbunnies AR build class coming up this summer where the girls will all come out and build a AR and then test fire them at the end of the session if you want to come out I'm sure I can arrange that but you will have to go south of US 30 to attend the class...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom