• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    At 4 bucks a gallon I'm thinking about shooting at the indoor local to me rather than spending 60 to a 100 bucks in gas to get out to a range...

Just another reason I'm looking at a nice warm and dry piece of desert to relocate to soon....

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    OK NWI INGO peeps, I need to have two professional, custom, certificates of appreciation made by May 1. Where can I get this done locally and at reasonable cost? All the "do it yourself" templates look rather child-like. These certificates are going to Phd's, so they need to look good.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    T_Star, I looked real hard at the guns and ammo but they wouldn't move themselves into the back of the car yesterday or I might have ran into you two...

Snap, I appreciate the offer but I'm high maintenance and high drag.... I drive a suburban because I need that much space to bring all the stuff.... refrig with insulin, extra pumps, food, and then there are the guns and ammo.... and wagon as my shoulder is still screwed up...

I'm going out to Winamac next weekend on a job... I have to be at Tippecanoe State Park all day saturday to video Live Free's survival training classes soooo I'm staying the night and shooting sunday.... Anybody interested in getting some great survival or preparedness classes under their belts come on out.

More info at
    American Survivor - Live Free USA

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Where is Gino's restaurant located at? We went to the Warsaw Inn in Lynwood and the food was very good. Had to wait for about 45 minutes to get a table and stuff our faces. Talk about a spread of food.
    I went to Gino's once and was very disappointed. I will not go back-too many other great options in Da Region.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I was given two $50 Gino's gift cards for my birthday over a year ago. The first time, we went there for dinner, and I only took one $50 card, figuring I'd about break even. It cost another $40 on top of the $50. Second time we went at lunch time, had some awesome pasta, and only spent $25. I would go back for the pasta, but never for a buffet.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That sounds... wrong. Like some sort of euphemism that I can't quite figure out. LOL

She's really pretty. I love the PowerPuff Girls shirt.

You dirty minded PINKDragon... Jedi likes it. :)

I have never understood these Lego kits. Legos were supposed to allow a kid to use their imagination. There is no imagination involved with these.

These sets are part of the creator modular city sets that the AFOLs wanted from LEGO for the purpose of creating a city type environment to run the LEGO trains by at train shows. The first few sets were basically empty shell type buildings.

Case in point this one
    legohotel.jpg

Is just an empty shell on the inside.

What this 1st set basically allowed AFOLs to do was this
    lego%2Bhotel%2Bmodular.jpg

and also provided enough parts to make better hotels like this
    mTrOtJHCdLF6MLoZ_tc07zA.jpg

The success of the 1st set allowed The LEGO Company to make other city sets with each new set having more details on the inside and outside and a lower price point. Here are the last 3 sets from this line.
    1013_paris14.jpg

Town hall which is the tallest set of the series so far and has a working elevator plus 3 levels.

Chinese theater and the latest is the French café. Look at the level of detail on the outside of the building of the café.
    Here is what the inside looks like
    LegoCreator_ParisianRestaurant_10243_03.jpg

What we are seeing is more non-standard building methods (ie. not just a brick/plate on top of another one) but building/using the elements sideways and/or upside down. Also the inside of these sets are becoming more and more 'doll house' like so that kids, especially girls, can use them as "doll houses".

And if you buy 2 or more of the sets you can even make this from the café.
    10162147153_cf3f660014_z.jpg

The official instructions do not show how much just give you the idea that 2 sets can produce that.

I agree.

And Jedi, .......
    nevermind

what? what?? :dunno: You don't like that ginger? :facepalm:
    Is she better for you?
    karen.jpg

Now this ginger will cut your heart out!
    redheadlego.jpg

She use to run the LEGO Pirate League role playing game.

At 4 bucks a gallon I'm thinking about shooting at the indoor local to me rather than spending 60 to a 100 bucks in gas to get out to a range...

Just another reason I'm looking at a nice warm and dry piece of desert to relocate to soon....

Yes WTF is gasoline $4! Last week Sunday it was $3.60 and then on Monday it was $4.
    At those prices even a once a month trip to WINAMAC is a killer.

@shapgragon Cool. You can't miss me, just look for the giant in the Team INGO shirt :D

??? Hum... who is shapgragon?????
    :facepalm: and ya make fun of Jedi for his typing.

OK NWI INGO peeps, I need to have two professional, custom, certificates of appreciation made by May 1. Where can I get this done locally and at reasonable cost? All the "do it yourself" templates look rather child-like. These certificates are going to Phd's, so they need to look good.

Trying to kiss up to the professor?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    [h=2]Blythe's Valparaiso 1911 After Easter Sale[/h]
    Blythe's Sport Shop

Valpariaso, IN
    219 464 7342

No Layaways

We are blowing out some 1911's, giving INGO a chance before they go on Gunbroker.

Kimber Super CArry Pro HD $1299

Colt Lightweight Government $950

Christenson 1911 Commander Used $2500
    Trijicon Night Sights, Burnt Bronze Cerakote, VZ GRips, Case

Ed Brown Classic Custom $3350 Below Wholesale
    Target Sights, Extended Mag release, Bag
    Real Ivory Grips, original grips

Para Black Ops Full Size $999

Para LDA Carry $899

Sig Sauer Max Michel 1911 $1175

Kimber Super Carry Custom $1250

Sorry guys, no pics.