Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The latest addition to the town is now done.
    The firestation!
    legocity20140420-01.jpg

legocity20140420-02_.jpg

Going to have to move the set for the next one as the town hall is too tall to fit up there. Actual i think so it's the cinema. The French cafe should fit however.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Polish buffet. It's fantastic!! Pierogi are great, tons of sausages, etc. There's roast beef and taters to even things out, and chicken etc so there's something for everyone.

Ginos steakhouse is in dyer and Merrillville both on 30. Very unimpressed.

You were right about the food being great. Wife wants to go back again, but not on Easter.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The latest addition to the town is now done.
    The firestation!
    legocity20140420-01.jpg

legocity20140420-02_.jpg

Going to have to move the set for the next one as the town hall is too tall to fit up there. Actual i think so it's the cinema. The French cafe should fit however.

Does the town hall have the police station with the attached dunkin donuts shop?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does the town hall have the police station with the attached dunkin donuts shop?

Lol hum no at least not the one that is part of the modular city line like most of those building in the pic are.

There is another set that is a town set that had as smallet city hall, had station, food shop, and park. You could mod out for the jbt place and donut shop but I'm not into modding. Just follow the instructions and put them up minus the super glue. Hum. Does it sound like something you saw in the movies. Lol

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Lol hum no at least not the one that is part of the modular city line like most of those building in the pic are.

There is another set that is a town set that had as smallet city hall, had station, food shop, and park. You could mod out for the jbt place and donut shop but I'm not into modding. Just follow the instructions and put them up minus the super glue. Hum. Does it sound like something you saw in the movies. Lol

No. The fire dept. was across the street from the police dept. and first hand knowledge of the workings.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Most hilarious Easter ever.

The mafia has a hit on my aunt and the cartels are stealing the money out of her accounts, the CIA can't protect her, and her doctor put a twig up her butt to force her to be a truck stop prostitute for drugs.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have never understood these Lego kits. Legos were supposed to allow a kid to use their imagination. There is no imagination involved with these.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom