• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So, I got off my lazy butt, went out, dug some new holes and moved things around a bit. How does this look?

range%204-2014.jpg

Looks good with the steel plates and berm. Need to get a set up like Hickok45 has. Heard Jedi has money to burn.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    So, I got off my lazy butt, went out, dug some new holes and moved things around a bit. How does this look?

range%204-2014.jpg

Looks like it needs a good break in....I might know someone that was in an accident today that could fire off some frustration! :ar15:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So this happened today.

vc4dt.jpg

I see one of my minions found you. I warned you, but did you listen? Nooo.
    Seriously, I'm glad nobody was hurt. That really sucks.

Bill B next time we need to hire better thugs so they could do the job correctly on that traitor.
    Only you in the car clark?
    Why would you go and have the car cleaned? That is what rain from the gods is for.

Sooooo apparently Hammond doesn't have anything better to do than site my wife for piling up the leaves and branches and stuff for the garbage guys to pick up. They must not want to work or something... Next year we are leaving the stuff all over the lawn if I stay here....

stupid mor#*@^ &*$#$$! %$^&$*$ %$#@#@ *********************************

:dunno: so the city gave her a ticket?

Looks good with the steel plates and berm. Need to get a set up like Hickok45 has. Heard Jedi has money to burn.

Yup it's the new NWI INGO tax I'm going to impose.

KLB, how far is that house on he right from the burm?
    CCI/Speer .22 Rimfire Ammunition : Cabela's

CCI standard velocity 22

Not far enough...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Bill B next time we need to hire better thugs so they could do the job correctly on that traitor.
    Only you in the car clark?
    Why would you go and have the car cleaned? That is what rain from the gods is for.

Yes only me, although from what I understand the car-seat is now "no good" because it was in the back seat on the side I was hit on. Even though he wasn't in it, its still considered "used" and will need to be replaced. I was going to hand wash it last weekend after the rain, but with the snow forecasted I ended up skipping that. Today was just too much, I couldn't handle it anymore and couldn't wait til the weekend to clean it.

Here's a pic on the flatbed, you can see how messed up that back tire is.
    1554526_10203097109766437_7559970644960420295_n.jpg

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I honestly don't know how much longer I can remain in healthcare.

Reimbursement is now based upon patient satisfaction.

Blood sugar's 700 and you're demanding a pepsi? Gotta give it to you, along with some narcotics, keep ya happy.

Who cares that numerous studies have shown that increased patient satisfaction correlates with increased mortality and increased healthcare expenditures. All that matters is you get what you want, when you want, where you want and how you want.

I really feel like I wasted 8 years of my life in school.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Blood sugar's 700 and you're demanding a pepsi? Gotta give it to you, along with some narcotics, keep ya happy.

Who cares that numerous studies have shown that increased patient satisfaction correlates with increased mortality and increased healthcare expenditures. All that matters is you get what you want, when you want, where you want and how you want.

Good luck with your job search. Any idea of what you would like to do? Sucks where you have to kiss up to the bean counters to keep a paycheck.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, we got a warning which gives you 5 days to fix the problem or you get fined. They made me put siding on the house a couple years ago and now they want me to stop putting leaves un bagged for pickup in front of the house... We will just leave them where they fall for now on. Just one more reason to move out of here.... I got to start looking for the nastiest person or company to sell this house too when I leave now...

Actaeon, I was looking at a Liberty can in 9mm but the one I was looking at is able to take 38 special, 9mm, 357 magnum, 22LR. 22 WMR, and 300 BLK. It's a bit expensive though... When I move some where where I can get a CLEO sign off I'll make the jump on it. Talk to Matt down at Front2Enemy I'm sure he can fix you up..

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

Yep, or they cut your reimbursement until you get the satisfaction numbers up, but you can't pay the people you need to hire to make the patients happy. So you go bankrupt.

Now they fudged the census healthcare survey to make it look like bocare is working. Just in time for the elections. Throwing away a 30 year baseline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom