vc4dt.jpg

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    OK so what happened? I presume it was on US30?

Uh, no. CRUNCH.

Details of the bent quaterpanel?
    Ditto!

Stuff can be replaced. Glad you are OK.
    Ditto!

That really sucks.
    Ditto!

By the way, Carl's Auto Body, located in Highland, IN will work on VWs, use legit parts, and Mike (the owner and 2nd generation body shop guy) is a great guy and will treat you right.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Against my better judgement I was headed to the carwash on 30/41. I didn't want to go through the auto but couldnt stand the filth. I went to turn left into the wash and at the same time a lady tried turning left out of the lot. Messed up thing is she turned into oncoming traffic (northbound) before trying to merge into traffic.

So from here on out its hand washes only...

BTW Bob wish I would have know that. I called VW roadside and they took it to Tinley Park because that was their closest certified center. It was free tow and insurance will cover repairs anywhere.....so yea.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo apparently Hammond doesn't have anything better to do than site my wife for piling up the leaves and branches and stuff for the garbage guys to pick up. They must not want to work or something... Next year we are leaving the stuff all over the lawn if I stay here....

stupid mor#*@^ &*$#$$! %$^&$*$ %$#@#@ *********************************

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sooooo apparently Hammond doesn't have anything better to do than site my wife for piling up the leaves and branches and stuff for the garbage guys to pick up. They must not want to work or something... Next year we are leaving the stuff all over the lawn if I stay here....

stupid mor#*@^ &*$#$$! %$^&$*$ %$#@#@ *********************************

Mine rake into the woods.
    Problem solved.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Against my better judgement I was headed to the carwash on 30/41. I didn't want to go through the auto but couldnt stand the filth. I went to turn left into the wash and at the same time a lady tried turning left out of the lot. Messed up thing is she turned into oncoming traffic (northbound) before trying to merge into traffic.

So from here on out its hand washes only...

BTW Bob wish I would have know that. I called VW roadside and they took it to Tinley Park because that was their closest certified center. It was free tow and insurance will cover repairs anywhere.....so yea.

There are accidents there all the time. I think my uncle got hit there in his new truck within weeks of getting it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom