• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Had a service call today in Lowell soooooo thought I would sneek off to the range once again with the nicer weather and all... Somebody closed Indiana 55 though...

I miss Jim Shema and his shop... Hope he is doing good in his retirement... and on the competition line...
    How long has 55 been closed? Seems like forever, or is it just closed "again" ?

Back from Ky. Found 141 acres for $129,999 with all rights above and below ground. Not ready just yet to move.

On a side note saw some guys out on their crotch rockets. Strange how their exhaust describes how they ride.

Dooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee. Dddddoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee.
    Funny, mine doesn't sound that way at all...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...341-1st-illinois-license-holder-arrested.html

How could this happen with 16 hours of train which 8 of those are about Illinois laws :rolleyes:
    There's not actually 8 hours about IL law, but you can't fix stupid.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Had a service call today in Lowell soooooo thought I would sneek off to the range once again with the nicer weather and all... Somebody closed Indiana 55 though...

I miss Jim Shema and his shop... Hope he is doing good in his retirement... and on the competition line...
    where is it closed? north or south of 2?

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    My stepdad bought one of those ruger american rimfires for my little sister so we took it out to do some plinking and its a pretty sweet lil rifle..The fibre front sight is a bit weird, we were shooting at 30ishyards and it kind of obscured the target but we got used to it. Functioned flawlessly except with the 22 bird shots they wouldn't extract once the gun warmed up.

Also tested 4 brands of hp through my shield, 124gr hydashok, 115gr random jhp, 147 winchester w defend and golden saber 147grs. All performed as expected but I had the best results with the golden sabers so I think ill stick to those for now, for one reason or another I just grouped the best with them.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Anybody want a case of old clay pigeons? They are a little faded, but in tact. They are pickups from the machine that landed and didn't break, but would still be good for hand throwing. Can't run them back through the machine. I have almost a whole box. Free to anyone that wants them for hand throwing.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    In Calumet City having a drug test and DOT stuff done. Finished the weighing in, eyesight, hearing, blood pressure, and pee cup. Now they put me in a room and had me put on these blue disposible shorts that are crushing my nuts and I've been in here for what seems like forever.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    In Calumet City having a drug test and DOT stuff done. Finished the weighing in, eyesight, hearing, blood pressure, and pee cup. Now they put me in a room and had me put on these blue disposible shorts that are crushing my nuts and I've been in here for what seems like forever.
    Get ready to cough :D

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Anybody want a case of old clay pigeons? They are a little faded, but in tact. They are pickups from the machine that landed and didn't break, but would still be good for hand throwing. Can't run them back through the machine. I have almost a whole box. Free to anyone that wants them for hand throwing.

Those would be great for the youth day. The kids would have a lot of fun with a "reactive" target. If Jedi wants I can grab them from you in CP and get them to him for the June event.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    47924418.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Well, don't know if I'm gonna have a CDL much longer. Gotta do that stupid ****ing sleep study and I don't have 900 dollars just floating around.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Those would be great for the youth day. The kids would have a lot of fun with a "reactive" target. If Jedi wants I can grab them from you in CP and get them to him for the June event.

they are in my driveway... i'll see if I can find another box, as they've been out in the snow/rain most of the winter. pm me if you want to grab them.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I have plenty of boxes from work, I can bring one or two. Let me text jedi and see if he wants them, I'll hit you up here in a bit.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Crap. Just took my mom to her GP. ER doc said on Friday that nothing was broken. GP took one look at her x-rays and told her that her sternum was cracked (which I suspected anyway).:xmad:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Her GP should talk to the Radiologist that read the Xray to make sure. I don't think they do much for that though.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Finally talked wife into cancelling cable.

But part of the deal id I need to install an antenna.

So, any suggestions on an indoor, window or attic mount antenna for Chicago stations? Im right by rt30/41 so not too far out

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    But part of the deal id I need to install an antenna.

So, any suggestions on an indoor, window or attic mount antenna for Chicago stations? Im right by rt30/41 so not too far out
    I got the biggest one I could get from Radio Shack. Mounted it inside my attic. Buy bigger and you won't regret it. I'm 6 miles outside of Lowell and I got good reception on all but channel 2.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Well, don't know if I'm gonna have a CDL much longer. Gotta do that stupid ****ing sleep study and I don't have 900 dollars just floating around.

PM me for the information about the OSA sleep study test. I did that last year and will give you the information for a cheap way to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom