• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I was out earlier, wonderful in the sunshine! Stopped at the cigar lounge for about 2 hours, but since I gave up cigars for Lent all I could do was inhale the room aromas. There were a bunch of new Comacho, Cusano, AVO and Ditka cigars that arrived while I was away visiting my daughter in North Carolina this past week.

about damn time.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    about damn time.

Blame the rep/company. We didn't have a salesman for a while. His territory got changed and we were given a sales rep from Ill-annoys who never bothered to show up! Then we got our old rep back as he territory was rearranged again to include Lake County.

There are probably 7 or 8 new Comacho cigars (1 is a limited edition). 5 Cusano. 1 new Dikta (very limited edition). 2 new AVO.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Had a service call today in Lowell soooooo thought I would sneek off to the range once again with the nicer weather and all... Somebody closed Indiana 55 though...

I miss Jim Shema and his shop... Hope he is doing good in his retirement... and on the competition line...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Any one have experience with viral meningitis?

Not personally, but it sucks and can really drag on for a while.
    Best thing you can do is take standard precautions and hope it doesn't spread.

Un-related to viral meningitis, I tried the new Marco's pizza and it's pretty decent. You get a free movie rental with a large pizza.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ec bank robbed, criminals lead ec and Hammond police on. A car chase while firing at them before escaping.

Hammond times had story.

My moms friend was inside the bank when this occured. She was taken to hospital due to shortness of breath due to incident.

As a child i would go to that back with my grandpa they use to have a police man in their when it was citizen financial bank.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Back from Ky. Found 141 acres for $129,999 with all rights above and below ground. Not ready just yet to move.

On a side note saw some guys out on their crotch rockets. Strange how their exhaust describes how they ride.

Dooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee. Dddddoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Cleaned out the garage today. Swept out all the dirt and gravel from the winter and reorganized everything. Feels good to have it clean again. Had a few beers on the porch as well, it was a great day.

Bob, I might still have about half a pint of moonshine if you want it. I will stop by sometime this week. BTW did Juan leave something there for me?

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Went to kingsbury shooting range today. It was packed. Got to punch holes in paper with the ruger gsr. Then work called, can't turn down double time in this nice weather.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    What they say about the camera adding 10 pounds is not true. It looks more like you packed on about 40 pounds!
    Six mouths of work with a busted up ankle will do that to you. I have lost 10 since I've been back to work. 20 more to get back wear I was before I hurt my ankle.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I got my reloading done tonight and I'm looking at what the weather is suppose to be tomorrow....

I'm thinking I might need to shut the phone off tomorrow and go hit the range....

Oh well time will tell....

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Great shooting Jay! Thoughts on the competitive shooting?

It was fun. I was not really focusing on the competing part, more on how my shotgun and gear would work. I need to work on my reloading more. Its a nice change from standing still and shooting at paper. I'm going to focus more on competitive shooting this year.

You had a nice day to go shooting. How many shells did you go thru?
    The required 60 rounds of birdshot and 10 rounds of slugs. I went threw 72 rounds of birdshot. Out of five stages I only had one what I would call a perfect stage with no misses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom