• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Can someone tell me who the **** the 3 Floyd's marketing people are bcause they are amazing!!! The beer SUCKS but the brand name couldn't be doing any better if it tried
    They do have some very good marketing. Firstly its the image they portray with the people they hire, they're edgy and cool. Secondly, they get people who fit that image and have them pimp their brand out on instagram whatever for free beer.
    They know their image they wish the brand to portray and they stick with it

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    They do have some very good marketing. Firstly its the image they portray with the people they hire, they're edgy and cool. Secondly, they get people who fit that image and have them pimp their brand out on instagram whatever for free beer.
    They know their image they wish the brand to portray and they stick with it

Only seven more post to go for the 50 count.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Don't tell me you got 12 GA instead of 20 GA shells. Shotgun shells are all different colors for their gages to not mix them up.

20g are yellow most of the time, but you see a lot of red 410 and a lot of red 12... as well as the other odder gauges, so... don't count on color, look at the dang box label and head stamp if you have to. 12 come in tons of colors, but I don't think I've ever seen a yellow one.

As for Blythes Valpo rentals of hand guns, to my understanding they will allow "rental" of most if not all of what is used and they do even have some labeled as rental guns. The former state of "no rentals" from the aforementioned incident is in fact over.
    I will say, that I've gotten different answers from different employees on different occasions on what the rental requirements are...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    A couple of months ago, Sadclown was showing me a used Smith airweight, and I wanted to see how it shot. I rented it for $15 plus I had to buy a box of their ammo (even though it was the same Precision .38 reloads that I already had).

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I thought it kicked too much for my liking. Way more than my little LCR. I ended up getting my model 10 snubby, which works a lot better for me.

I have one with the Crimson Trace Lasergrips and it helps with the recoil a little bit. The price for having a light weight revolver.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Has anyone tried the new Marcos Pizza place in Hobart at Third and Wisconsin?
    Nope,my local go to for pizza and Italian beef is Verona's on 6 in Portage. And I must say their deep dish is pretty good. But I am always looking for some place new to try. If anyone has tried Marcos let me know how it is.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My neighbor brought over some apple pie. Man was that good.

Was it Junior Johnson's Apple Pie moonshine?

Because that stuff is awesome good!!!

Good day to be outside. Back porch with a beer and cigar, getting the charcoal going for some pork chops.
    I was out earlier, wonderful in the sunshine! Stopped at the cigar lounge for about 2 hours, but since I gave up cigars for Lent all I could do was inhale the room aromas. There were a bunch of new Comacho, Cusano, AVO and Ditka cigars that arrived while I was away visiting my daughter in North Carolina this past week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom