Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Added a few tid bits to the BLYTHES thread :twocents:

I guess I'll be the odd man out ... or loser to some of you.

Blythe's Girffith has done well by me. They have always been helpful and fair in their pricing to me ... often times more than fair. The few transfers I've done were also done quickly and with no issues (pricing or otherwise). I will not give out details but I will say that they follow a pretty good business model as far as I'm concerned ... one that involves treating regular customers right. Keep in mind that I was not always a regular customer. They were good enough to keep me coming in and make me a regular.

I guess some of you think it would be to everyone's benefit that they go out of business.

When the original owner was there I was treated great. In fact I used to love the store. I think the owner was Don? He was a great guy. I didn't even know him but he treated me like a long lost friend when I'd walk in there. But the kid who owns it now employs LIARS and backs them up.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . .

I guess some of you think it would be to everyone's benefit that they go out of business.

WOW, that is not a statement that I would expect to come out of your mouth. Disappointing it is.

How about some of us just wish they would not LIE to us?

Or how about some of us wish that if we have honest questions we could get straightforward answers?

Or maybe how about we would only hope that we were treated like paying customers should be treated?

No, I do not wish someone would go out of business. But if their business practices include over charging for services like $200 for 2 transfers! Or if their business practices include lying to customers! Or if their business practices include ignoring customers! Then they get what they deserve.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I guess I'll be the odd man out ... or loser to some of you.

Blythe's Girffith has done well by me. They have always been helpful and fair in their pricing to me ... often times more than fair. The few transfers I've done were also done quickly and with no issues (pricing or otherwise). I will not give out details but I will say that they follow a pretty good business model as far as I'm concerned ... one that involves treating regular customers right. Keep in mind that I was not always a regular customer. They were good enough to keep me coming in and make me a regular.

I do not wish ill on anyone or anyone's business. I simply do not want to be ignored, particularly when there are NO other customers in the store. They had the one gun that I specifically asked for, and he could not be bothered to look for it. When he could not push a pistol on me because long guns were too much trouble to look for, he just walked away.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    WD you a loser nah that is for the SOUTh of US-30 rednecks only. You are in St. Snob and as such are Da #1 SNOB of our group. :rofl:

@All
    Yes Jedi knows St. John is SOUTH of US-30 and technically in redneck land but St. John is SSSSSSOOOOO special that it's SNOBVILLE OK. :)

--Jedi's purple is broken by the way--
    Now then since we have had our fair share of bash the griffith b store can we move on to other things like Hello Kitty, LEGO and unicorns. :cool:

Have you chicken's signed up for the Project Appleseed in Lake Village yet?
    We got at least 3 NON-NWI INGO members showing up already. They are INVADING our space! Ya going to let them in like that?
    :dunno:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I was not bashing. I was relating the experience I had as a customer. I was treated very poorly there, and I had the right to say so.

If people had a positive experience there, they should post it.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    imanalien_zps00b96d0d.jpg

ACK ACK OCK ACK ACK!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I doubt anyone from NWI will come now ... I'm pursuing a sponsorship from Blythe's in Griffith. Go figure ... I wasn't planning on the Blythe's Griffith bashing to kick in one month out. :(

I would love to go to an Appleseed. But I don't see how I can do it unless I change jobs.
    And that (changing jobs) looks better and better EVERY DAY.

Or...... find me a RICH WOMAN.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I would love to go to an Appleseed. But I don't see how I can do it unless I change jobs.
    And that (changing jobs) looks better and better EVERY DAY.

Or...... find me a RICH WOMAN.

I feel like there's a joke to be made here, but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom