• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Oh yeah, my Armasight monocular came today(well yesterday if you wanna be technical about it) so instead of sleeping, I've been playing with it. The Night Vision elitists would call it a toy, since they think war fighting is all NV is good for. I just want to be able to sit in my tree stand and see the animals moving before shooting time, so until deer start seeing infrared or wearing night vision of their own, I don't have to worry about the illuminator giving me away.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    They were going both ways on my street today. Saw one southbound and then another going northbound. Crossed right in front of my house.
    That was the Wilson Brothers then....I was pulling those townhomes at the other end who dont know how to shovel their driveways.

Most of Lake County and some of Cook County Trash ends up in that landfill. Owned by none other than Republic Services. All recycle picked up by us goes to Homewood Disposals sortinng facility in Hazel Crest

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Our little Maltese has been having some problems the last couple days.

Sometimes he is out running around, playing in the snow, bouncing across the floor. Other times he is curled in bed whimpering in pain. Seems the pain come mostly at night.

Last night about 8:30 pm he started crying, prior to that he was fine, running, etc. Extreme pain, cried when carried, whimpered when sitting, and he would hold up his front right foot off the ground and walk on 3 legs.

This morning pretty much the same when I carried him outside. I brought him back in, put him in his bed, and went about my business. Next thing I know the dog is dragging his blanket down the hallway, walking normally. Then runs back to his bed.

WTF is wrong?

Its like one moment he has a broken foot, the next he's fine. All I can think is a dislocated joint that randomly pops back into place???

I took him to the Vet yesterday but our snowstorm delayed all 3 vets from getting to the office. Of course I was there when they opened, the vets had no ETA as to when they would make it due to road closures! So I'm taking him in again this morning, but they don't open for a couple more hours.

Thoughts?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Wow, that's a tough one. My first thought would be some sort of sore on his paw or between his paw pads. Maybe a cut, or just irritation if he's been out where there was salt on the ground. Otherwise, maybe like you said, a joint that only acts up sometimes. Hope the vet finds what it is.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi's mom's dog towards the end of his life had this same issue. It was arthritis according to the vets and it would come and go. The doggie would hop along on 3 legs for a while then be fine then again on 3 legs. Cold nights were the worst for the doggie. :(

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Melen just got her Lifetime LTCH from the state of Indiana!

Now I better go change the safe combo :):

Awesome, congrats to her!

Can't wait for my highnoon to get here for my shield, I got a galco holster to hold me over and its alright but highnoon has been all I've used since I began carrying.
    The shield carries so well I've been really impressed, journeyed through the muck and mud and snow again today to shoot it. Put 200 rounds of bl2azers through it without a hiccup, for its size its really accurate. Fist sized groupings at 25 feet or so, and I'm not the best shot either.

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    so i was looking more into nevada law (as i plan on living in Nevada if i get the job but working in that forbidden state to the west) on carrying....open carry requires no permit and they dont have registration (except for the county LV is in). :rockwoot:

but another thing is if I don't change my home of record out of Indiana would my permit (even though Nevada doesnt recognize it but nearly every state in between does) still be valid even though I would not actually be living in Indiana? or would I have to get a non res permit instead?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom