Not open for further replies.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    What dump?
    There are other counties that have an even lower property tax.

Whatdya mean "what dump"

The HUGE FREAKING DUMP that is Newton Landfill. DIdn't know there was anything but the dump in that county.

"The Newton County Landfill Partnership in Indiana, with just 250 acres, got a little under 3 million tons of trash in 2008, the third largest tonnage in the country.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/worlds-largest-dumps-2011-2?op=1#ixzz2vnt7iAJc"

the-newton-county-landfill-partnership-in-indiana-with-just-250-acres-got-a-little-under-3-million-tons-of-trash-in-2008-the-third-largest-tonnage-in-the-country.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Did not know about that. Remember Jedi is a thug and once you get him past us30 it's all redneck land until you get to Indy then it's all redneck lands again until you get to Bloomington and then it's ky lands.

Where the garage we dump goes is beyond me. Jedi takes out that is where our garbage goes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It means that until right now Jedi did not think of where the trash that is collected by the town via a contractor went to. All Jedi knew was it left his trash can but where it went from there he had never thought of. So Jedi takes it the trash we make ends up in that landfill.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I survived LOFS. Whatever they're paying for "security" at the gate is too much. I could have told the septuagenarian gate "guard" that I was Mike Pence and she wouldn't have had a clue.:n00b:
    Had a nice A. Fuente while driving (in the wife's truck, haha) awesome cigar for the price I paid.;)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Loved LOFS when I worked at AT&T. Got me out of installs all the time. They would send me all the way there from Miller to LOFS and a lot of times they wouldn't answer the phone numbers listed on the work order and then when I'd get there, they wouldn't answer their phone when the guard called them, so I would usually get out of it.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Aaron, I was in the north half. Next time ill swing by ur place.

Jedi....we dont swing that way south of 30....must be a north side thing..:p

They were going both ways on my street today. Saw one southbound and then another going northbound. Crossed right in front of my house.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Does anyone have a laptop they want to sell? I've given away my last two laptops to people who needed them worse than I did. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, as long as it's wifi enabled.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I survived LOFS. Whatever they're paying for "security" at the gate is too much. I could have told the septuagenarian gate "guard" that I was Mike Pence and she wouldn't have had a clue.:n00b:
    Had a nice A. Fuente while driving (in the wife's truck, haha) awesome cigar for the price I paid.;)
    it's always been that way. they are just writing down whatever you say. I lived there for a while in the 90's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom